Totally not Yeonjun.

After a good minute of just standing there, he realized he must have looked like a creep so he continued walking again and approached the latter.

“Here you go.” He said as he put both mugs on the table.

Yeonjun was about to go and return to his seat when he got unexpectedly pulled back, causing him to lose his balance and land on Soobin’s lap. His eyes widened, heart racing for thinking that he would tumble over but seems like his company had planned something else.

He then felt arms snaking around his waist as he sat there, internally freaking out because what the fuck is Soobin doing nuzzling his face on his shoulder like that?

W-what are y-you doing?” Yeonjun stammered as Soobin pulled him closer.

“Hmm? I’m not doing anything.”

The smaller of the two put both his hands over the other’s locked hands and tried to pull them apart for him to escape but Soobin only pressed them together tighter. “I can sit on the chair.”

“What chair?” Soobin asked trying to sound innocent but his actions proved otherwise when he not-so-subtly kicked the nearby chair over so it would fall.

Yeonjun gaped at him and glare. “Are you serious?”

“No, I’m Soobin.” The male replied, burying his face on Yeonjun’s neck once again.

Since it was too much for the brunette’s still clouded mind, he tried to free himself away from the raven haired’s grasp and attempted to stand up. “Let me go!”

“Sorry, try again.”

“I said let me—“

“Can’t hear you.”

“I’m not kiddi—“

“Oh this bread tastes good.”

“Soobin—“

“Who’s that?”

Yeonjun took a deep breath. He gave up and stopped struggling. “Fine, I’ll just squish you.”

Soobin smirked, turning his head to look at Yeonjun who’s all pouty and done with life that it made Soobin tempted to bite his cheeks because it appears to be puffier when he’s being sulky like that and the younger male just really wants to bite him.

“I’m gonna bite your cheek.”

The older male turned to him with a perplexed expression, wanting to make sure he heard what the other said right. “You’re what?”

“I’m biting you.” Soobbin replied as he brought his face close to Yeonjun in an attempt to nibble his cute lil cheekies but Yeonjun was fast enough to dodge his attacks.

“What is wrong with you—“

Soobin tried again.

“Binnie!”

“Just let me bite it once—“

“What? No!”

The taller ignored him and moved his face forward again, Yeonjun covered his cheeks, expression appalled.

“Stop!”

The raven haired male didn’t listen, instead he brought his hands up to remove Yeonjun’s hands away from his face while the other fought back.