He feels the warm and fuzzy feeling creeps up on him again and it’s so overwhelming. It’s frightening because he knows that he feels happy when he’s with Soobin and he treasures every single second of it. It terrifies him because he got too attached already and he got in way too deep than he initially intended to.

And what dreads him the most is Soobin not feeling the same.

This feeling is just so beautiful and addictive and he knows it’s damaging and he should fucking let go but he just couldn’t bring himself to do it.

He isn’t ready to lose this feeling yet.

He doesn’t want to lose it.

So he did everything in his power to stop his tears, muster up all his energy left and plaster on a fake smile before looking back up on Soobin.

Never mind that. It’s nothing important Binnie~”

“Are you sure?” Soobin frowned, puzzled at how Yeonjun’s mood change so quickly.

“Yes! Now let’s go! I prepared cookies!” the smaller said, pulling away from the hug and dragging a baffled Soobin by his hands.

I can’t let go of this yet. Yeonjun thought to himself. It’s better for me to stay unsure than know that you don’t feel the same way.

___

“You made these?” questioned Soobin after he got hauled in the dining hall. He and Yeonjun sat by the table, his eyes scanning the treats set up on the tabletop. He was astounded, amusement building up in him as he gawked on his favorites sitting there, waiting to be devoured. Cream buns, cookies, cakes, muffins and a lot more others that Soobin was almost sure Yeonjun planned to give him a toothache by the end of the night.

He doesn’t mind.

After all, it was Yeonjun who prepared all these.

“No,” the brown haired male sheepishly shakes his head, raised both his arms up and waved them to defend himself. “But I ordered them! I mean I won’t have time if I’d make them myself—“

Soobin’s low chuckles cut him off, “It’s fine. I’ll still like them either way.”

Just looking at Soobin smiling is enough for Yeonjun to be full, to be honest. Made him feel all the beautiful things.

And a tiny drop of uncertainty.

He shook the thought off, stood up and turned to Soobin. “I’ll make us something to drink, do you want hot chocolate or milk?”

“You.”

He got flustered, cheeks turning slightly into a shade of pink as he froze there on his spot. “W-what?”

With a frown on his clueless face, Soobin faced the stuttering male. “I mean, you decide. I’ll get whatever you want.”

“O-oh.” Yeonjun nodded to himself, still feeling a little shaken and a little dumb before he went to the kitchen to make the said drink.

Once Yeonjun was done, he returned back in the dining area with two mugs in hand, both filled with hot milk. As he was walking, he could see from a good distance that Soobin’s been engrossed with the treats, stuffing his mouth with the buns so cutely that it brought a small smile on Yeonjun’s face.

If given the chance, he could do this for the rest of his life.

Who would get tired on staring at such a masterpiece?