Chapter Seventeen-Sokovia

I walked in to see the twins, clearly anxious but suiting up.
"Long time no see, huh?" I questioned in the doorway.
They both turned to me, seeming even more nervous.
"I'm not mad. I'm actually glad to see you two are ok" I said, stepping in further.
"I was a little bit stunned to see you at Strucker's base" Wanda said.
"We'd heard you both had gone 'rogue' but we didn't believe you were an avenger" Pietro carried on.
"Yeah...its pretty great. If you two do good then hopefully you can stick around" I said as Pietro nodded.
"So what about your brother?" Wanda asked.
They were quite close until we were separated. We trained the two for a few years and i just couldn't believe this turn of fate that we'd meet again like this.
"Engaged. Just had a baby" I said with a fond smile.
They both smiled happily.

Shortly after, i left to regroup with the others.
"I get first shot. He wants iron man" I heard Tony say.
"Well, he hates you the most" Vision said as i smiled.
"Most people after us is because of Tony" i said as he rolled his eyes.
"Ouch. Salt in the wound Urie" He said with a grin.

Time Skip
"That's everyone clear over here" I said into comms, watching the last crowd move from my vision.
Bruce went to retrieve Natasha, something i wasn't the fondest of but i couldn't argue with Cap. he couldn't fight near civilians and that was that. Suddenly Ultron's robots crawled up from nowhere, shooting across the sky.
"That was expected" i muttered, tearing one apart from the inside with ice.
More came crawling around, trying to attack civilians. I blocked them shooting at the people, tearing some apart.
I met up with Steve on the bridge, covering him as some attacked from behind. Suddenly, cracks appeared on the floor.
"Stay back" I said to the civilians, tearing more bots.
I jogged to Steve at the end of the bridge, watching as we moved from the ground.
"Oh what fresh hell is this?" I asked.
"We're moving up" Steve said as we looked over the edge.

"Cap you've got incoming" Stark said
I blasted another apart as one hit Steve back into a car.
"Incoming already came in" He grunted as i jogged over and helped him up.
"Bet this isn't what you thought of when you became a science experiment" I said as he nodded.
"Not exactly," He said, "Stark you focus on bringing the city down safely. The rest of us have one thing to do...tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed...walk it off" Steve said as i smiled.
"Good speech cap" i said, tearing another apart.

After minutes of fighting and me and cap being basically over run, Clint said he was clear.
"We are not clear, we are very not clear!" I said, flipping another over.
I heard Clint mumbling to myself as Nat ran over. Cap flipped his shield over to her as i robot tried to attack, she flipped it over as i made an ice spike come up from the ground into its head.
"I swear to God, don't do something like that again Romanoff" I said as she smiled.
"I'll try not to" She said.

We carried on evacuating, waiting for some form of solution.
"Stark, have you got anything?" Cap asked as we waited outside.
"Nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear" He said reluctantly.
"i asked for a solution not an escape plan" Cap said.
There was no way he would leave all these people to die. This was our fight, not theirs.
"Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We gotta make a choice" Stark said solemnly.
"Cap these people are going nowhere" I said as myself, Nat and Cap met at the front of the building.
"If Stark finds a way to blow this rock" Nat carried on.
"Not till everyone is safe" he said breathlessly.
"Everyone up here versus everyone down there. There's no math to that" Nat said.
"We're not leaving this rock with one civilian on it" Steve said, looking forward.
I finally got what he meant, if everyone here died, so would we. It was unfair to start this and not finish it and i get that completely. If only we could save everyone.
"Didn't say we should leave" I said as Nat smiled at me sadly.

Steve looked at me but nodded, moving to check the area for more people.
"There's worse ways to go" Nat mumbled,shrugging her shoulders.
"Where else am i going to get a view like this?" She carried on as i gripped her hand.
I knew she was scared, we all were. But this is the way it has to be.
"I'm glad you like the view Romanoff. It's about to get better" Fury's voice rang out.
Relief washed over everyone as we moved to the edge next to Steve.
"Pulled some strings, she's a bit dusty but she'll do" He carried on as the helicarrier came into view.
"Fury, you son of a bitch" Steve said.
"You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Fury teased as we let out a breathless laugh.

Pietro ran up to us as we watched the lifeboats deploy.
"This is Shield?" He asked.
"This is what Shield is suppose to be" I said.
"This is not so bad" he carried on.
We ran to start loading them up as people flooding, desperately trying to get in. I looked up and saw Tony with Rhodey, shooting the bots going to the helicarrier.

I kept Ultron's robots from attacking people, working on perimeter. I watched an arrow dive past my head, almost hitting me but hitting the robot. I turned and saw Clint as i glared slightly.
"It's a good job you've got a reputation of never missing" I said as he smiled.
After getting the signal to move to the core, we all surrounded it, keeping the robots from getting close to it. Nat came over a dozer as we all caught up in the middle.
"What's the drill?" She asked.
"Ultron gets his hands on the core, we've lost" Stark says.
We all turned to face Ultron as he hovered.
"That the best you can do?" Thor shouted as waves of robots flooded around us.
"You just had to ask" I muttered breathlessly.
"This is the best i can do," The robot said smugly, "this is exactly what i wanted. All of you against all of...me. How can you possibly hope to stop me?" He asked.
"Like the old man said...together" Tony said, referring back to the other night when an argument broke out in the lab.

It was a relief to see the pair getting on with each other instead of arguing. Hulk let out a roar as the robots moved in. We all fought against them, baking against the core so nothing got past. It was messy, repulsors, a shield, arrows, ice. Everything was flying everywhere. The 'evolved' Ultron tried attacking vision but was pushed back, Thor, Tony and vision using their beams to fry it.
"In hindsight-..." Ultron said before hulk whacked it into the sky.
They all started retreating, seeing that he couldn't beat us.
"We can't let them leave the city" I said next to Tony as he nodded.
"Rhodey" Tony called.
"On it" He replied as vision flew off to help.

Steve called me over to help with sweeping for stragglers as i nodded.
"You two get on a ship. Don't take a detour" I said, more pointedly at Nat.
"Yeah i know. Get on one yourself" She replied as i nodded and sprinted off to help cap.
I blasted some straggler robots trying to leave. I saw Clint try to rescue a kid but Ultron was firing from a quinjet. Before anyone could get over, Pietro ran in front. Blood stained everywhere and we all knew he was dead as myself and cap ran over. I felt tears well up at his dead stare.
"I'll take his body back" Clint said as i nodded.
"You ok?" Steve asked.
"Yeah...i'm fine. Let's hurry this up" I said.
After a few minutes, it seemed everyone was on. The rock suddenly started going down. I jumped up to the boat with cap, pulling myself.

I hadn't seen Nat but i hoped she'd got on, after a few seconds the rock blew up.
"They did it" I whispered after we sat down, dismissing a doctor.
"Didn't doubt it" Steve said as we both finally relaxed.

(A/N):So chapters have been flying out because I'm past my motivation block, aka I'm suppose to be revising but I'm doing this. So the start of the next chapter is the end of Age of Ultron. Yay! I'll just have to find a plot after now.
Comment if you want me to do civil war or just loosely base it off civil war. Or just scrap it completely.
I AM NOT WRITING INFINITY WAR OR END GAME.