Chapter Seven-Bliss

Natasha's POV
It had been many blissful weeks spent intimately with Everlyn. We both were happy beyond belief. It didn't feel like we had spent anytime apart, like this was happening all along. The thing that pulled us out of our bubble was a phone ringing. 
"Oh God, turn it off!" Everlyn said angrily. 
Considering it was five in the morning, the reaction was normal. We were currently in hawaii and just enjoying some time to ourselves. I turned over with a groan and picked up the phone. 
"Hello?" I questioned. 
"Romanoff? Bad time?" Phil Coulson's voice rang out on the other end. 
"Oh it's only five in the morning" I sarcastically replied. 
"Oh sorry, Fury needs you and agent Urie back. Hydra is uprising again, calling for an avengers reunion. With a new addition of Urie, if she'll take it of course" He carried on.
"I'm sure she will. The tower?" I asked.
With confirmation of the time he wants us to be there for, i hung up. 

"What now?" The brown haired woman next to me asked.
She looked a bit like a mess from the night before. We decided to drink a bit in the room.
"Coulson wants us to go to New York, reorganization of the avengers. With a new member, if you'll take it" I asked. 
"Hmm...working with a bunch of disorganized heros for a living," She pretended to think as i smirked, "Sure. Gives me an excuse to check out people"
We both laughed as i shoved her playfully.
"I hope only me" I said. 
"Of course!" She said while still laughing. 

Time Skip 
Everlyn's POV
The taxi pulled up in front of the Stark tower-now known as the Avengers tower. The only ones i hadn't met were Thor and Bruce, although Nat said they were nice enough. I had met Tony while Nat was pretending to be his assistant, once her identity had been revealed. Clint, well he trained me along with Natasha so i'd known him for many years. And i had recently met Steve, but that's a known fact. 
"So are you telling them?" I questioned. 
"About us? Sure, if they ask" She said, not really answering my question. 
"You're unbelievable" I said with a chuckle.

We entered the lift and pressed the button to the correct floor. 
"I still can't believe Stark is really paying for all this" I said. 
"This'll be like him losing a penny, trust me. He spends money like it rains" Natasha said. 
The doors opened and we stepped out. Inside, Tony and Steve were sat on the couches. Strange how nobody else was here. 
"They've finally arrived" Tony sang while standing up. 
"Still as loud and sarcastic as ever, i see" I said as we made our way over to the couches. 
Steve stood up and gave us both a brief hug. 
"Well we were in Hawaii and had a bit of an early start this morning"I said. 

"Where is everyone else anyway?" Nat asked as she sat down. 
Everyone else sat back down as well besides from Tony who went for a drink. I sat on Nat's left as Steve sat opposite us.
"Barton's running late-for some reason and Thor is offworld but he should be here soon. And Banner is in the lab" Steve explained. 
Just as he finished a man exited the elevator and walked over. 
"Natasha, good to see you,"the man said in a soft tone, "and you must be Everlyn"
"Doctor Banner" He said as we shook hands. 
"Please, just call me Bruce" He said. 

Nat was right, he really was nice. A very sensitive man it seemed, nothing like the hulk. 
"Seems you two are hitting it off just fine" Nat mumbled in my ear. 
I smiled at her slightly then turned to Steve. 
"So what exactly are we doing?" I asked as Tony joined us on the other side of Natasha. 
"Hydra has Loki's scepter and we think they're planning something big so we need to get it back" Steve explained. 
"That's why Fury recruited you snow queen" Tony said. 
"You know, you're just as delightful as i remember" I said whilst looking at him from the corner of my eye. 
He shrugged half heartedly and took another sip. The elevator doors opened and the next avenger was Clint. 
"Sorry i'm late. Held up" He said. 

I knew what he meant by held up. Only a handful of people know about Clint's safe house and his family and i was one of them. Both myself and Natasha stood up and hugged Clint. 
"So you two have made up?" He asked. 
"Yep. She just needed to listen to me and for once she did" Nat said. 
I rolled my eyes and sat back down. 
"Yeah ok Natasha" I said.

Clint sat down next to Steve after we finished our little catch up. Bruce was sat on the other side of cap. 
"So we're just waiting on Thor?" Clint asked, noticing he wasn't as late as he thought. 

Time Skip 
I had met Thor not long after and i must say, he was very friendly. 
"Now that we've got some time to ourselves" Natasha said huskily as she pushed me against the wall. 
"Nat, someone could see" I said with a grin, the thought not seeming so bad. 
"Let them see" She whispered while pressing our lips together. 
My hands went into her hair and hers went under my shirt as we picked up our pace.
"I knew it!" We heard a voice yell. 
We broke away from each other to see Tony smirking and Clint, the latter being the one who yelled. I blushed as they walked up to us. 
"So are you two a thing?" Clint questioned happily. 
He'd always been the one who urged us together whenever he had the chance. 
"Yes" Nat said. 

"I always knew there was something there, you know? especially when you resisted my amazing charms" Tony said smugly. 
"I think that was a different reason" I replied with a grin. 
Natasha still hadn't let me up off the wall.
"Natasha, let me up" I groaned out.
She finally let me get up off the wall as i straightened my shirt. 
"If you lovebirds are done, we're heading out in an hour" Tony said. 
I was quite surprised he didn't have a boner from watching two girls, it seems like something he would like. I pulled Nat away from the two smug boys and left to prepare for getting the sceptre from Hydra.