Lydia looked between Stiles and me.

With a sigh, she answered, "Fine..."

After school, Stiles, Allison and I guided Lydia out of the library and out to the jeep. To my surprise, Jackson had also joined us, which I was confused about, but allowed it anyway. Seated in the passenger seat with the other three in the back, I tried to look out to see if we were seen. Stiles and I had made a plan to pull a fast one on the Betas, which so far looked like it was working as we were able to drive off without seeing them.

When we got to Scott's house, I was relieved to see that Melissa was not in.

Helping everyone out form the back, I stood to the back of the group as I kept an eye out on our surroundings. Of course, Lydia was not having it, especially when Scott was nowhere to be seen.

"If we're studying at Scott's house, then where is Scott?" she huffed.

I offered her a shy smile as I replied, "He had to talk to Coach, but he'll be meeting us here as soon as he can."

"I hope so..." Stiles breathed out.

I looked over to Jackson as he adjusted his backpack on his shoulder. As Stiles pulled out his keys to open the door, I stood by Jackson and leaned in.

"Thanks for doing this," I whispered, "But what's the catch?"

"I need to talk to her," Jackson answered.

Stiles opened the door and everyone began to pile in but I took a hold of Jackson's arm and glared at him, "If you hurt her again, I'll make sure you regret everything in your life."

"How about you mind your own business," he hissed, snatching his arm out of my hand, 

"Besides, she has something of mine I want back."

I growled a bit at his reaction, but I just got inside the house.

Everyone stood around the entryway as Stiles quickly began to lock the door with every lock it had. We all gave him a confused look when he looked at the group before him.

"Uh," Stiles glanced at his work and back to the group, "There have been a few break-ins around the neighborhood."

Lydia was about to take that answer until Stiles took a chair nearby and notched it under the doorknob.

I facepalmed as he threw murder on top of his story.

Jackson rolled his eyes and turned to Lydia, "Lydia, follow me. I need to talk to you for a minute."

"Seriously?" Lydia scoffed, "What's going on with everyone?"

Once Jackson and Lydia were out of the room, I looked over to Allison and Stiles. With a nod, we all began to close every entry that the pack might have to enter the house by. Once we were all done, we just stood by the front door as we looked out the small windows beside it. Not too long, Derek and his wannabee tough pack appeared and waited outside and across the street.

"Look at them," I scoffed, "What do they think this is, some kind of tv show where they are trying to look cool?"

Stiles let out a laugh but stopped when Allison finally got to Scott on my phone.

"It's me," she breathed out.

"What's wrong?" I heard Scott ask.

"You need to get here now," she sighed, "Like right now."

"There's waiting for us across the street," I spoke up, "I don't know what they are planning but it's probably not good."

"I'll be there as soon as I can," was all Scott said before he hung up the call.