Happy new year!! (+Special contest rules!)

Happy new year, now I'll explain the contest

Happy new year, now I'll explain the contest. It's a cover contest, celebrating the new year because UwU. If you win, your art will be featured for the cover if this oneshot book and I'll also have it set as my phone background for a month :)

Floof_Cube, you can't join, because you're my girlfriend and if you partake I'll pick you like immediately. You can be a judge instead!

Rules:

•Your drawing must be two-three of your favourite object show characters, characters in only one of the shows I have mentioned in my bio (6th bullet point).

•There should be the title of my book featured in the cover, in the center of the drawing.

•All the characters don't have to be from the same object show; you can have Mr. Sketch Marker, Lightbulb, and Guarana in there for all I care.

•When you submit your artwork, please make one without the title in it and one with the title in it. I repeat, one with the title and one without the title

•Your drawings must be turned in before the tenth of this month, late submissions will not be accepted.

•Your art may NOT include NSFW, GORE, or UNGODLY SYMBOLS.

How to join: 

• In the comments section, write "||Rull Time||" in a comment below. I'll list you as a contender! You must join before the THIRD OF THIS MONTH!

How to submit:

• to turn in a piece if art, you'll need to make a book/go to a book you already have, add a new chapter and tag me in it. Post your picture in that chapter. I'll save it and look over it as a submission.

——————————

The joining deadline is JANUARY 3rd, 2020!

The submission deadline is JANUARY 10th, 2020!

I will announce the winner on JANUARY 15th, 2020!