My jaw is widely open at the move he makes.

I can't stop my self from standing and staring at him.

His movements are on point,  he was very flexible, confident and sexy. He danced like a water. Like he has no bones at all.

I finally realized one thing.

I want to dance with him.

He is the best in dancing and I admire him so much right now.

When he finished dancing, the crowd started clapping including me whose eyes are still glued on him.

"Hey! What do you thing about my bother?" Chae teasingly asked.

"He's.. So good!" I simply answered while sitting down again.

"He's now coming!" she excitedly announced.

"Hi girls!" finally, I heard Jimin talk behind me as I feel him sat next to me.

I nervously turn around to face him praying that he won't recognize me.

When I was finally facing him. He looked at me intently.

I felt my body shaking because of the small distance we have.

Then he gave me his very charming smile.

"What's your name?" he asked. And I blinked.

He didn't recognize me?

"I'm..I'm... Lalisa" I stuttered.

"I didn't know that when my sister said she will introduce me to her beautiful classmate, it will be as beautiful as this." he said.

Then I felt my hand being lifted,

and the next thing I knew,  he was already kissing the back of my hand.

Jimin's POV

I can't believe I'm sitting next to this pretty girl named Lalisa.

She looks familliar but I'm sure I haven't seen her before.

"Lalisa,  here's your drink" Jennie offered but Lalisa shook her head.

"I'm sorry I don't drink." she apologized.

I smiled at her. She looks so innocent and cute. Like she just got out from a castle after years of being imprisoned.

"You don't drink?" I asked her.

"I don't. I'm sorry." she fidgetted her fingers.

"Then what do you want to have? I can get you a soda or an iced tea if you like?" I offered but she shyly shook her head.

"No, I don't want to bother you" she said and I stood up.

"I will get you something. Just wait here." I said.

When I got back,  I placed three different drinks infront of her. She looked at me shocked.

"Why did you brought these?" she asked.

"Because I'm not sure what you like so I just took a soda, an iced tea and a water so that you have more options." I said and she smiled.

She fucking smiled which is heart warming.

She looked down at the drinks as if contemplating what she will drink.

I suddenly remembered my friends. Jungkook would always drink the strong soda, i would always drink the sweet iced tea and Taehying would always drink the plain water.

I don't know why but I kinda hoped that Lalisa will pick the iced tea.

She moved her hand and stopped on one glass.

I frowned when she lifted the glass of water.

Yeah right. She's the type that would like Taehyung.

But I like her. And when I like someone,  there's no stopping me.

"How did you do that?" she asked while looking through my eyes when she finished drinking her water.

"Excuse me?" I asked confusedly.

"Dance like that? You were really good!" she said happily.

I'm glad she liked it.

"You just have to feel the heart of the music. Embrace it like it's your soul and the next thing you know, you're already the music." I explained.

Her eyes widened in amazement.

"Do you want to dance?" I asked her and she nodded excitedly.

"Come and let's dance." I offered my hand to her.

"But I'm not as good as you?" she hesitated.

"I will teach you. Come with me." I said and I gently pulled her to the dance floor.

I held her waist and gently guide her body to the music.

She was shy at first but after a while she started moving to the beat.

I was amazed the whole time because she surprised me with her dancing skills.

She's a great dancer.

Shortly after,  we started dancing together. Feeling the music and enjoying each other's company.

I really like this girl.

She's so amazing.

I want to tahnk my sister for setting me up with her. And I'm glad Jungkook and Taehyung didn't come with me.

After dancing,  I pulled Lalisa out of the bar to catch some air.

"Thank you!" she said happily.

"Thank you for what?"  I asked her.

"For dancing with me" she said and I smiled. She's so cute.

"Lalisa?" I called.

"Yes?" she answered

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

👑

Author's Note

Thoughts so far?
I already told you before, Jimin is part of the game.

😏😏😏