VI

Not my art!!^^^
The next morning...

I woke up and felt amazing, I didn't have to worry about anything through the night and it was an amazing sleep. The sun poured through the large windows in my room and I saw a stack of clothes laying at the foot of my bed, a note laying on top.

"Jana made you these, come to the mess hall at noon.

-Finn"

I read his handwriting and noticed how clean it looked, I didn't know what his hand writing would look like but it was surprisingly easy to read.

I looked at the clothes and saw what Jana had made me.

It was a muted colored outfit with high waisted pants, a dark grey, wide strapped tank top with a high neckline and a sand colored wrap to cover the tank top that crossed over one of my shoulders. Along with arm wraps and sand colored boots. I pulled the new clothes over my head and felt the new fabric on my skin, it felt much better then the clothes Rose had given me earlier.

I pulled my hair in to my signature three buns and pulled a few hairs out in the sides. I wrapped my leather belt around my waist and looped my lightsaber on my hip. I touched the saber and smiled to the sky.

"Thank you Master Leia" I said quietly to the sky, I looked at myself in the dirty mirror I owned and liked what I saw. This new outfit looked much more like what I would normally wear but just...cooler.

I walked out of my room and jogged toward the mess hall, I didn't think it was noon but the sun seemed to be in the right spot. I ran over to the hall and saw Poe standing in the middle, his eyes searching the room. Along with Finn talking to him continuously, I took a deep breath and walked toward the duo.

"Look, when she comes over be- oh hey! Rey..." Finn said awkwardly, he glanced over and pretended to see something off in the distance.

"You know what? I think Babu Frik needs my help with 3-PO, I'm gonna...leave" he said quickly, sprinting away. I laughed and watched him run, I looked back at Poe and he looked embarrassed.

"Hey um...Finn told me about, what you and Ben went through" Poe said quietly, he obviously didn't want to be here.
"I just want to apologize for not being as open as I should've" he said sincerely. I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder.

"I forgive you, I didn't expect you to like Ben. I know he's made awful decisions" I said obviously, Poe's eyes widened like "duh" and he looked up at me.

"Just, when he wakes up...don't mention the dark side." I pleaded, Poe nodded his head and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I won't, yeah no....Dark side, I mean...yeesh" Poe stammered out, I just smiled and patted his shoulder.

"Thank you, how are you and Zorii?" I asked, he scoffed and pointed toward a woman with blonde hair and a dark magenta body suit. She was a very pretty woman, sharp cheekbones and a small face. She looked naturally intimidating.

"Yeah, she telling herself she doesn't like me but I know she does" he said confidently. I just raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Easy there, as far as I can tell you're head over heels for her" I commented, he looked up at me and pushed his lips out.

"Nah, she's out of my league" he said in a funny voice, I just toted his shoulder and laughed.

"Or your out of hers" I said as I started to walk away. I laughed and started to walk away, he tried to argue as I walked away but I heard him laugh and stop talking.

Suddenly my body hummed with warmth, something felt new and awake.

Awake.

Ben.