AFRAID OF THE TRUTH

Here Isabella was. At the steps of his Montys house. His dad was gone and she can tell because his car wasn't in the drive way.

Isabella knocked on the door having it swing open. Monty facial expression softened as he seen who it was.

"What are you doing here?" He says.

"I wanted to talk...and apologize.." Isabella says sniffling. She wipes her eyes and stands up straight looking at him. He opens the door wider. Isabella walked inside.  It was actually really nice house. Monty walked upstairs where Isabella followed. Monty turned the tv off and looked at Isabella. Isabella let out a sigh. Here's the truth.

"When I was 10th grade, I met a guy. His name was Harvey. I thought he was my dream boy. He played and manipulated a lot of girls to get what he wanted." Isabella sighs holding back tears.

"I happened to be one of them. And I was so blinded that he used me for sex, he took my virginity. since he took it I thought it was meant to be. He must be the one. He cares so much about me." Isabella paused. "The next day I texted him and he ignored me. I sent him a school making out with another girl. I was mad. Furious." Isabella looked down at her hands remembering the situation.

"Wh—" Monty starts but Isabella cuts him off.

"He said he never loved me. After literally before he we did he said he loved me. I thought I knew what love was. I was wrong. I was torn. Destroyed. I hated that feeling. I never wanted to feel like this again. From that day I wanted to be the player and play guys. To okay with hurt emotions. Then I moved schools." Isabella puts a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I spotted you. Hannah, Jess kept warning me about you. Telling me how you were the schools biggest fuck boy. I told them that I'll break you, I'll make you feel how those girls felt." Isabella looks up at Monty. His jaw was clenched.

"The first couple of weeks were games. But I started to see the real you Monty. Not the image you put up for the school to see. And I like this Monty a lot." Isabella softly chuckles. "Months went by and I finally figured out my feelings. Everything I said, I meant. I have never lied to you ever. Since the beginning." Isabella croaked out. Tears now fallen. Monty has relaxed seeing the girl unfold in front of her.

"You said you were afraid of losing me. I'm afraid or admitting my feeling just to have someone to leave me. You were good to me. I don't want you to leave either." Isabella wiped her tears away. "A couple of days ago I went to tell hannah and Jess that I wasn't doing that stupid revenge thing because I l-" Isabella immediately stops. She looks at Monty. Monty listened, took in every word of hers and processed it.

"Because I love you Montgomery de la Cruz, I love you." Isabella points to herself. "I was so happy, I could be happy with you, then Jess told me that she told Justin. And Justin told you." Tears started falling once again. Monty walked up to her and wiped her tears away.

"I knew it was a mistake to do, I get it. If you don't forgive me. If you want to end our relationship. But I just wanted you to know that I don't regret anything between us.And I'll be here always and forever." Isabella sniffles looking down again. Monty picked her head up and cupped her face.

"The minute you walked into school you caught my eye. I feel for you the minute I laid eyes are you is." Monty explains. He stroked her face with his thumb. "Yea we both did horrible things, been through horrible things. But you forgave me for what I have done. And no one has ever did that." Monty muttered.

"I knew I loved you the minute you started teasing me, the minute you gave me your talent show." He lightly chuckles cause Isabella to let out a little giggle remembering the moment.

"When you would send me goodmorning texts, we would hang out and watch movies, the way you touched me... I knew that I'd always love you." Monty speaks. Isabella gazed at him.

"I loved how you would always lick a little whip cream off of the hot chocolate when we go to monets, when we lay down and watch movies and you snake your feet on my legs for warmth, when you fall answer in my arms and grip me. When we go to the movies and say you don't want anything then you sneak your hand in my candy, or drink my soda. Your ocean eyes...." Monty continued pushing a piece of hair that feel behind Isabellas ear. He could tell her a million things he loved about her.

"I fell in love with you Isabella."

"I love you, " He mutters. "I don't want to end our relationship." This has been the first time he had expressed him feeling. His true feelings. Isabella engulfed him in a hug crying in his shoulder. Monty sniffled a few times rubbing the small girls back.

They pulled away and Monty lent in for a kiss. A passionate one. They both felt relieved. Free. A big weight off their chest.

"It's hot in here." Isabella mumbles letting out a small laugh trying to lighten the mood.

"Well look who showed up in a hoodie and gym shorts. You should me mutual." Monty points at the girl.

"It was quit cold walking here." Isabella huffed.

"You walked here!" Monty said in disbelief. Isabella nodded. She felt as if she deserved it. She bought her keys to lock her front door. Even though Hannah's there. Safety first.

"By the way, thanks for being concerned about me, even when you were mad at me." She says. Monty shakes his head grabbing her by the waist.

"Always, you're my baby, gotta make sure you're fine." He pulls Isabella into a hug and kisses her forehead lightly. Monty sighs. Everyone deserves second chances. Someone gave him a second chance. That someone was Isabella.

"I just want everything to go back to normal." Isabella sighs.

"It will." Monty says sitting on his bed. Monty started.

"Where's your dad?" Isabella asked as she sat on Montys bed.

"I don't know, he just left." Monty sighs. Isabella stands up and wraps her arms around his neck.

"Let's go for a walk."

"Hell no. It's too cold outside." Monty chuckles.

"I wanna do something." Isabella complains. A smirk grew on Montys face. Isabella raises a brow at him. 

"I know something fun we can do." Monty lifts Isabella by her waist and she wraps her legs around his waist. Monty attaches their lips as they lowers them onto the bed.