FIVE FINGERZ TO THE FACE

Monty kissing Isabella did do her better. She had calmed down. She was drawn back to reality.

"Why'd you kiss me?" She breathes out.

"I don't know...you were panicking and I didn't know what to do, so I kissed you." He says. Isabella stared at him not knowing what to say. A smirk Instantly spreader across her face.

"Or did you just want to kiss me?" She raises a brow at him. He chuckles to himself. "I have practice tonight, but after we can hang out."  Isabella says. Monty nods his head and smirks.

"Okay sweetheart, I have practice so we'll get off at the same time. So I can just give you a ride home."

"I have a name." Isabella glares at him. Monty ignores her and winks at her. Oh was she gonna have fun tonight.

Isabella phone buzzed in her pocket and it was a message from her mother.

Hey baby...I won't be home tonight. I left money for you to order a pizza. Bring a friend over. I just want you to have your space.

Oh was tonight gonna be so fun.

"I bought my car, sooo you can follow me to my house." Isabella smirks at Monty. He was fresh out the shower from his practice. Isabella in the other hand didn't even do anything at practice.

"Okay." He says while packing his stuff into his Jeep. Isabella walked back to her car and started it up.

Once the two arrive at her house she Parker's her car and walked up to Montys car window.

"My mom won't be home all night." She grins. Monty chuckles as Isabella pulled him out of his car and practically dragged him inside and upstairs to her room. He closed the door behind him. When he turned around Isabella instantly attached her lips to his.

Monty never EVER did second hook ups. It was messy. He didn't like messy. Monty hovered her her as their moans erupted the room. Monty hands roamed her body. As her arms roamed his back.

"Fuck." Monty grumbled out. He was already getting hard. That fast. Isabella snuck her hands into his pants as she grabbed his member. Monty let out a groan and Isabella smirked.

Isabella flipped him over.

"Sit up" She pants. Monty listens and sits against the head board. She throws off her shirt the taking his shortly after. She started trailing kisses down his neck to his pants. She takes them off and he takes off her pants before connecting their lips again.

"You're so fucking sexy." He moans into her mouth.

"Shhh." She muttered. She lent over to her nightstand and grabbed a condom. Monty ripped the package open and put it on. Isabella aligned herself up with him and sat down.

"Mmm." Isabella released a moan she didn't even know she was holding. Monty smiled at the girl.

"Fuck." Monty whisper under his breath as she starting to grind. He placed his hands in her waist resting them there. Monty throws his head back as Isabella attaches her lips to his neck. Monty hands slid up  and gripped her. He started controlling her now, which she was fine with.

Monty made her speed up cause Isabella to release louder moans. Monty let out low grunts. Isabella felt him Twitching inside of her. She smiled loving the feeling.