JEALOUSY & A SPRUNG WRIST

"Monty! My man. Tell me..." Bryce starts as he walks down the hall with Monty. They stand against the lockers at their friends came up to him. "What's going on with you and ms.goddess over there." Bryce says referring to Isabella that's standing across the hall.

"Nothing man." Monty laughs.

"Keep telling yourself that man." Bryce pats his shoulder. Isabella was in a conversation with Hannah currently. Monty gazed across the hall at her. He lightly smiled at her. Once Isabella caught his gazed she returned it. They hung out more and more after the other day, and they grew closer and closer.

"So you can Monty?" Hannah asks.

"All according to plan." Isabella sighs.

"Are you sure you don't wanna call it off? I don't wan you going to far.." she sighs.

"The farther the better." Isabella rolls her eyes. She wasn't thinking about herself. Only about Monty. She would be lying to herself if she said she didn't feel anything.

"Wouldn't that be kinda..cruel." Hannah frowns. Isabella shakes her head.

"Was it cruel how he dropped those girls?"

"Yea, but—" Hannah starts but Isabella cuts her off.

"No buts! I had him wrapped around my finger. I can make him do anything for me." Isabella grins. "Now if you excuse me.." she trails off walking towards Monty. as she walked passed him she made to signal to follow. Which he was gonna do either way.

Isabella entered and empty class room where monthly followed. He dropped his bag and immediately smashed his lips into hers. He picked her up and sat her in the desk. Resting his hands under her shirt.

"I wanna take you out." He muttered resting his forehead against hers.

"And where May that be?" Isabella raises a brow. Her arms rested snuggly around his neck.

"We can go to the movies, Monets, the lake." He smirks at the last part digging his head into her neck.

"Mmm." Isabella hums. "Movies." She picks.

"Movies." Monty agreed attaching his lips to hers again. The bell rung causing the two to stop kissing.

"I'll see you in gym?" Monty asks the girl. She nods. Then freezes.

"We have first period together."

"I'm skipping with Bryce" He says. Isabella frowns causing Monty to frown. He cups her face. "What?"

"You didn't invite me?" Isabella crosses her arms and pouts.

"I would've. But it's with Bryce. I don't want you around Bryce." He says. Isabella lightly chuckles.

"You own me now?" She raises a brow.

"Isabel." Monty spoke which makes Isabella freeze. No one has ever called her Isabel. "Bryce can do some really bad things under the influence of drugs." He sighs.

"I don't want you caught up in it." He added. Isabella groans.

"You do bad things."

"No those bad things.." he trails off. Monty closes his eyes for a slip second.

"Just promise me, you won't hang out with Bryce by yourself or without me there." Monty sighs looking into her eyes. Isabella slowly nodded. She believed him. She trusted him.

"Now, get to class. You're gonna be late." Monty kisses the girl once again. Isabella hopped off desk and looked at Monty. She smiles and kissed him not wanting to pull away.