THE TRUTH REVEALS

Everything was good. Everything was back to normal. It was 2 weeks later from when monty showed up at her house beaten by his father. He still have a few bruises. But barley noticeable.

Today was the day she tells Hannah and Jess the truth. She was happy. Isabella walked down the halls with Montys hand in hers. She spits Hannah and turns to Monty.

"I'm going with Hannah. I'll see you in class." He lightly kisses him. Monty nods going to his group of friend.

"Hannah banana." Isabella smiles.

"Oh look at you all happy. What up?"

"You were 100% correct. I wanted to get every situated before I tell you. Make sure everything was right." Isabella cheekily smiles.

"Spit it out already." Hannah chuckles.

"I'm gonna call off the plan. I actually see Monty for who he is. Truly is. And I—"

"Love him." Hannah finishes her sentence. Isabella slightly nodded.

"I never felt like this before, and I love it. I don't wanna lose it." She smiles. Hannah hugs her.

"I'm a psychic." Hannah laughs. "But I'm happy for you."

"Me too." Isabella muttered under her breath as she looked at Monty across the hall. Monty was already looking at her. He winked at her causing her to chuckle.

-

Gym came which Isabella was excited for. She seen Jess in the bleachers and immediately ran up to her.

"Jess!" Isabella Yells.

"BELLA!" Jess yells. They hug and the coach yelled at them.

"Girls! Stop yelling!" He rolled his eyes leaving the gym.

"I have something to tell you." Isabella smiles wide.

"I have something to tell you." Justin looks at Monty.

"What is it?" Monty and Jessica said in unison. Justin and Monty were on the court. While Isabella and Jess were at the top of the bleachers.

"I don't wanna do that plan anymore. Imma drop it. I seen Monty. For who he is. And I think I might have even fell him. Hard." Isabella smiles. But it instantly falls when she sees Jess face falls.

"What? Are you not happy for me?" Isabella chuckles.

"I'm so sorry?" Jessica frowns covering her mouth. What was happening?

"It was all a game, she was using you to get back, she was planing to break your head so you can feel what you did to those girls you played. You're my homie and I know you're crazy about her but I don't wanna see you heart broken. Jess told me this yesterday Night." Justin sighs. But it was too late he was already shattered.

"No, no, no." Isabella felt tears brim her eyes. She turned around and looked Monty. He was already staring at her. With disbelief. Monty eyes almost watered but they didn't. His eyes showed complete heart break and Isabella seen it.

"Jess what did you do?" Isabella muttered.

"I told Justin on accident." Jessica stutters. Isabella tears has fallen when she sees Monty storming for the gym doors.

"Monty!" Isabella yells chasing after him. Monty pushes the door and and Isabella follows quickly.

"Monty!" Isabella repeats her self. Monty stops and turns around.

"You got what you want." He blankly says trying not to let his emotions pour through.

"I didn't mean any of this to happen.." Isabella starts.

"Any of this to happen? Do you hear yourself? I let you in. I told you my secrets and my truths and you were playing em the whole time, I was just apart of your stupid game!" Monty tells.

"No you weren't!"

"Then What was I? Did you even mean anything you said? Always and forever? Never gonna leave!" He yells.

"I meant them. I meant every word of them!" Isabella cries.

"I don't even know if I can believe you." He chuckles in disbelief. "Why drag it on for 3 months? Huh?"

Isabella stayed quiet. She wasn't prepared to tell him that she loves him. He wouldn't believe her anyways. Monty chuckled and turned around.

"Did you mean what you said?" Isabella yells. Monty runs his hand through his hair.

"I meant every word. But what does it matter now? It was all joke to you. Everything was." He says before pushing pass the exit doors. Isabella started panicking. Breathe in and out. She tried to think. But she could've. Her soulmate had just left.

"No, no, no." Isabella cries out.

"Are you okay." Jess runs up to the shattered, even more broken girl.

"I can't! I can't! How-" She started to say but immediately stopped and continued to sob. Isabella stayed in Jess arms.

"I'm so sorry." Jess rubs her back.

Monty was angry, sad, disappointed, heartbroken and a lot more. All the emotions were hitting him at once. It was all a game.

"Fuck!" Monty yelled hitting his steering wheel. He felt tears coming out from his eyes. He was crying. He didn't even know. This girl had all of his emotions. He had his heart and it was all fake. Or so he thought.

The next couple of days Isabella has not shown up to school. Monty has noticed. Of course he had noticed. He loved her. Shit he still does. How can he not notice. He was worried.

Once first period ended Monty walked up to hannah. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Have you heard from Isabella?"

Hannah shook her head. She knew what happened. Jess told her.

"I just wanted to make Sure she's okay.."

"I'm going to her house today to check on her, do you want me to say something to her?"

Monty thought for a moment. Then shook his head no. It would be better like that. He started walking away before Hannah spoke.

"She loves you." Hannah blurts out. Monty stops in his steps. Before continue to walk. Did she? Hannah can not me cruel enough to lie about that.

Plus he wants to hear it from her. He wants to believe her. Should he go check on her?

-

"Isabellaaa." Hannah hummed walking into her room.

"What?" She mumbled under the blanket.

"I have a milkshake, movies, and snacks." Hannah smiles putting down the stuff. Isabella moves he head out the blanket.

"Also....Monty is worried about you. He asked me today if you're doing okay."

"Yea, great the love of my life just left over a stupid mistake I chose." Isabella muttered.

"What did you just say?" Hannah smiles. Isabella thought back. Holy shit just confessed her love for Monty out loud.

"I—." Isabella starts but Hannah cuts him off.

"Get your ass up! You're going to his house!" She whips the blanket off of Isabella.

"Nooo, he's not gonna forgive me. What I did was horrible!"

"But you forgave him for the horrible things he has done." Hannah explains. She was right. Isabella has.

"Now get up, and go! I know you know where he lives!" Hannah smiles. He did. She had dropped him off at his place before a couple of times.

"Now shooo I'll be here!" Hannah plops in her bed.

"I'm going like this." Isabella says looking down at her body. She was wearing a hoodie and gym shorts.

"Fine by me. But don't come back here until everything is figured out." Hannah hums opening a bag of chips. Isabella grabbed her keys and left out her house.