BOING

Another week went by and it was killing Monty that he didn't text her. He want too but couldn't. School went by day by day and he would steal glances at her. Isabella on the other hand minded her own business. When she would catch Monty staring at her she would send him a wink, a grin, or her infamous smirk. That tempted Monty even more.

As each day went by Monty couldn't help but pull out his phone and graze over isabellas contact. He wanted to so bad text her, he wanted to feel her again in his grasp. But he couldn't. Now here they were continuing the same process. Isabella yawned feeling as the whole situation wasn't going anywhere. She needed to get to him again. And she knew exactly how.

"Hannah, do you think the teacher mind if I ask for help from Monty?" Isabella asked her. Hannah shrugged her shoulders.

"The whole class is talking already. I wouldn't see why...and shouldn't it be the other way around?" Hannah furrow her eyebrows. Isabella nods.

"I have to lure him in again. All eyes no action." Isabella hums unzipping her jacket just enough for her cleavage to show.

"Have fun." She laughs. Bryce gets up and leaves from Monty to talk to Zach. Isabella took the opportunity to stand in front of his desk with her paper in hand.

"Hey Malcolm." Isabella innocently spoke. Monty looks up with a chuckle. His eyes lingering on her chest. "Is anyone sitting there?" She adds and Monty shakes his head. What is she doing? He thought. Isabella slides down into the seat and leans forward towards Monty.

"I was wondering..." she muttered. She placed one of her arms under her boobs to prop them up as she leaned towards the table. "If you can help me with this problem." She grins twirling her pencil around.

"Uh yea— yeah!" Monty stammers out. Why was he nervous? He sits up and leans towards the table. "You first make one of those t chart things.." he begins.

"Mhm." Isabella hums. Monty looked at Isabella and she smiled. Monty looked back at the paper.

"You find what elements they are talking about and put how much they have in the chart." He continues on. Isabella grew bored and grabbed the pencil making sure to touch his hand in the process.

"Like this?" She uttered writing on the paper. To be honest she knew exactly what she was doing. She made her voice low and seductive and so innocent. She watched as Monty glanced at her boobs again and scratched the back of his neck.

"Y—yeah! Li—li—like that." He stuttered. She watched at his shuffled around and he used his left hand to cover himself for the boner he got from her. She grinned seeing the effect she was having on him.

"What's wrong?" Isabella frowns. Monty closes his eyes as Isabella put her hand on his arm. Flashbacks from their fuck session came back flooding his brain in which his situation was not good. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of her and the whole class. What rep would he have.

"I have to go." Monty quickly says speeding out the classroom. Everyone watched as he left in a hurry.

"Mr. De La Cruz!" Our teacher yelled but gave up when he seen that he was down the hall already. Hannah looks at Isabella who smirked and did a flicking motion with her finger signaling what happened. Hannah gasped covering her mouth trying not to laugh. Isabella grinned happy with what she has down and walked back over to Hannah.

"How?" She immediately asks.

"I have my ways." Isabella chuckles replaying the incident in her head over and over again.

Monty is ran into the boys bathroom relieved it was empty. He ran into a stall. He sits on the toilet and unzip his pants and wrapped his hand around himself. He gasped as imagines from that night flooded his brain once again.