LEVEL TWO, BEGIN!

Isabella and Monty drove in silence. Music whaling through the speakers. Isabella gazes out the window and Monty kept his eyes attached to the road. He occasionally glanced at Isabella.

"Stop looking at me creep." Isabella snickers still looking out the window.

"You wish?" Monty chuckles. Isabella looks at him.

"What? Creep." He mimicked the girl.

"I don't even sound like that." Isabella puncher his arm.

"You do when you have sex." He smirks as he glances at the girl. Monty didn't want to admit it but he didn't know if he liked the girl or just wanted to fuck. Which left him confused. He didn't want to develop feelings for a girl. He only knew her for about a week now. Plus it's not him to develop feeling he though, But that was the best fuck of him life.

"Sure sweetheart." Monty says.

"I wasn't the one moaning out Isabella, and stop calling me sweetheart, you learned my name. So use it." Isabella snuck a look at Monty who had a grin on his face.

Isabella made it to school the next day and grabbed the clothes Monty let her borrowed. She doesn't know why she just didn't give it to him yesterday. I mean she was mad at the fact her mom slapped her. Which when she arrived home yesterday night she did not speak a work to her.

"Here are your clothes." Isabella says to Monty shoving the clothes at him. Monty didn't say anything. He just smirked at the girl. Isabella raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?" She asks. Monty still doesn't say anything. Isabella rolled her eyes and walked away. What is he doing? She thought. She spotted Hannah and jogged up to her.

"Hannah! I haven't see you in like forever!" She yelled hugging the girl.

"I know, sorry." She frowns.

"Are you okay?" Isabella smile drops.

"Yea, just been busy. How have you been?" Hannah changes the subject.

"I'm great!" Isabella gives her a cheeky grin.

"Well I'm happy your are." She smiles. The two walked to their first period together. The class consisted of Monty staring at Isabella and Isabella pretending not to care. I mean she didn't. Or that's what she thought.

Gym rolled around. Jessica immediately ran up to Isabella almost tackling her.

"What did you do to him?" She asks shocked.

"What are you talking about?" Isabella faces pulls into confusion.

"With Monty." Jessica whispers. " he's acting weird. He just denied a girl.."

"Okay and?" Isabella raises a brow.

"He never denies a girl!" Jessica shakes her shoulders. Was she really doing this to him? She thought to herself.

"What can I say, I have the magic touch." She winks at Jess.

"Oh my god! Did you?" She asks as the boys walked in. Isabella turned around connecting eyes with Monty. He flashes her a smile and Isabella adverted her eyes. Monty frowned a little to himself.

"I almost have him wrapped around my finger." Isabella smirks raising her finger and twirling it in a circle.

"Me and Justin are dating!" Jess blurts out. Isabella jumps.

"Are you serious! Why haven't you told me!"

"I wanted to make sure it was official first." She smiles. "But now I hang out with their group. I could really use a female. And they all like you already." Jessica smiles grabbing Isabella's hand. Isabella groans.

"Please! Just sit with us today at lunch." Jess grins. "Just think of it getting closer to Monty."

"Ugh fine, but only for you. And for the use of my plan." Isabella lightly chuckles looking at a specific brown eyed boy.

"Thank you! I love you!" Jess smiles jumping on the girl.

"Love you too." Isabella laughs hugging her back.

Jessica and Isabella walked up to the jock table. Isabella asked if Hannah wanted to come but she declined the offer.

"Look who is it!" Bryce smirks looking at Isabella and Jess.

"Eyes off her." Justin says speaking about Jess.

"Me too." Isabella chuckled sitting down next to Jess as it was conveniently across Monty.

"Oh hey Malcolm." Isabella smiles.

"Monty." Monty corrects the girl yet again Causing the jocks to laugh. He pulls a smirk on his face.

"Oops sorry."

"I'm starting to think you actually know my name." Monty grins eating his burger.

"Mmm not so sure." Isabella hums.

"So when are you going to give me your number?"  He says shoving friends into his mouth. Isabella lightly chuckled to herself.

"You want my number now huh? My name wasn't enough?" Isabella clasped her hands together raising a brow. Monty laughs.

"Nope." He slyly says throwing another fry into his mouth. Isabella reaches for his tray and snakes a fry.

"I should make you earn that too, actually earn it I mean." Isabella smirks putting the fry into her mouth.

"Or I can give you mine, no earnings necessary."

"What makes you think I'm going to text you?" Isabella tilts her head. Monty face dropped a little. But quickly builds it back up. He leans near her.

"Round 2 baby." He whispers. Isabella smirked. That didn't bad.

"Hm not so sure.." Isabella pretends to think causing Monty to laugh. "You really want my number?" She adds and Monty nods taking another bite of his burger.

Isabella dug into her book bag and tore out a sheet of paper. She tore out a paper and wrote down her name and number with a little heart at the end. She folded it up and handed it to him.

"Don't lose it, only on you get." She smirked.

"I won't." He grins. "I'll text you." He smiles. Isabella nods her head as she ate the little fruit pieces off Jessica's plate. Jessica wasn't gonna eat then anyways.

Monty was throwing a parade in his head. He was happy he got her number. Isabella was happy that everything was falling down into plan, right into her hands. She felt as if she went to a new level.

Level 2 begin!