⚫️Midnight x Reader⚫️

(Yandere! Midnight x Reader AU)
(FT! Era)
——————————————
Guide:
Y/n- Your name
F/n- Friend's name
C/n- Crush's name
H/c- Hair color
N/g- name of guild (for the sake of the story the only guild you cant be apart of is Cait Shelter)
M/t- Magic type(You can be as fun with it as much as you want but you have the ability to heal as well as it is needed for the story)
——————————————
Y/n's POV:
I locked the door to my small apartment and breathed in the smell of fresh air. Today was going to be a good day, I knew it. I walked along the sidewalk and through the town. I was going to my guild, n/g.

Today there was supposed to be a special meeting for certain members on Oracion Seis. I walked through the doors and snuck upstairs to a small conference room where master and several other of my guild mates including f/n were. I took a seat and it began.

"Today we are meeting because we are sending a group of you to be allies with other guilds in the area to defeat Oracion Seis. They are a dark guild and need to be dealt with before they reach their goal of reviving Nirvana." Master said.

We all listed carefully as he told us about their guild and some of the members. We all nodded once we were given the details about the meeting place of the allies.

It would be a long journey to get there, but any adventure is a good time. I went back to my apartment so I could start packing. Putting clothes, money, and anything else I could need into the small backpack I was ready to go. I set my bag down beside my bed and flopped down.

I stared at the ceiling while trying to think of a plan. I knew that I would be given the role of healer as no one else in my guild that was coming had healing magic. Mine is decent, but it is still a second to my normal magic, (m/t).

Hopefully I wasn't the only healer showing up or I would have an exhausting time ahead of me. I closed my eyes for a second and I was out.

The next time I woke up, it was dark. Looking around at my surroundings I found the clock and sighed. I had been out for the past 5 hours. I knew I wasn't going to get back to sleep so I decided to get up and walk around the town.

It would be quiet around this time, but I should be fine. I grabbed a light jacket and draped it around me to stay warm. I left my apartment and walked around.

Standing at the bridge, I looked over in the water. The moon and the stars sparkled over it making it ten times better. I smiled as I relaxed and continued my walk.

As I was walking I saw c/n and smiled. I waved at them as I began to talk to them happily. It must be my day if I got to see them outside of the guild! I walked around with them before it was time for them to leave. I felt disappointed but moved on.

Little did I know, someone watched from an alleyway.

I looked at different shops and vendors. I came across a magic shop that was selling different things for mages. Walking in, I looked around at the different support items. I didn't need anything in particular but something for stamina would probably help me on the trip.

I looked at the different bottles as I heard the door ring. I looked up and met eyes with a man with black and white hair and red eyes. He stared at me for a bit before I looked away due to feeling uncomfortable. I felt like he looked familiar but I couldn't tell from where.

I could feel his eyes still lingering on me so, feeling uncomfortable I grabbed a random stamina bottle and paid for it. I quickly walked out of the store making sure to avoid his eyes. Walking out onto the streets, I started to jog towards my house.

I decided to take a short way that was easy to get lost in. Just in case he decided to follow me. I made it to my apartment and I opened the door, locking it behind me for sure.