🐍Cobra X Reader pt. 2🐍

It was requested that I do another part to this, so I went ahead and did it although I usually don't take the request until I finish all my other ones.
So enjoy this.
-Usagi

Y/N's POV
I couldn't open my eyes. I was exhausted. After about 2 minutes I gathered the strength to open my drowsy eyes. I looked around. Scanning the room I was in. I was in a small lit cave laying on the smooth floor of rock. I slowly sat up and realized someone was watching me. I looked behind me to see Cobra.

It just so happened before I could ask what happened I remembered what happened before I passed out. I felt my cheeks redden. "Sorry to m-make you have to carry be all the way to wherever w-we are." I stuttered out. He just smirked at me and looked the other way. I looked at the floor not knowing how to make a conversation.

"Your afraid of the dark. Aren't you." I heard him finally speak.

"Go ahead and make fun of me now. Before I don't give you the chance to." I said frowning.

I heard him chuckle and then we fell into silence again. "Are you okay.." He asked hesitantly. I just nodded and went back to tracing lines in the ground.

He sighed. "Look at me." He commanded me.

"Don't wanna."

"Do it."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I said I didn't want to."

"Are you blushing right now?" He asked and I swear I could just imagine him smirking.

"Nope." I replied as if nothing was happening.

"Look at me now or else."

"Or else what?" I challenged.

"Or else I'll do something to you."

"I'd like to see-" I was cut off by Cobra lifting my chin and kissing me. I was shocked but eventually closed my eyes and let him.

He pulled away.

"What were you going to say?" He smirked.

"N-n-nothing." I responded.

"That's what I thought. Don't challenge me." He said and put his head on mine.