💥Jackal x Reader💥

It was a normal day but instead it became one of the best days of your life.

Your best friend Jackal or more like Frienemy. You two were going to hang out at his place. Something was off about him but you shrugged it off.

You walked down the street to his house. You knocked on the door and then Jackal answered it pulling you in quickly.

"Why did you invite me here?" You ask curious. "Because I have important stuff to talk to you about." "Alright.." You sighed. You put your phone in your pocket and follow him to his room. "Why are we going to your room?" You ask him sort of scared. "I don't know." He replied.

You took your shoes off and sat on his bed. He sat next to you and just sat there. "Soooo what did you want to talk about?" You asked.
He didn't answer. You could feel the tenseness and awkwardness of this moment. After a bit he answered you.

Not exactly the answer you were looking for though. "I just wanted to talk about us." "There really isn't an us but okay if that's what you want to believe talk and ask away." "you see I been wanting to tell you this for a while."

"I don't want to be friends or enemies any more." You felt kind of saddened by this but knew there had to be a reason so you kept listening.

He looked up at you really suddenly and shocked you. He grabbed your hands and looked straight into your eyes. "I want to be more than friends.." "I've always liked you more than as a friend." He confessed.

You were taken aback by this but then smiled. You take your hands from his and wrap them around his neck bringing him into a hug.

He was shocked at first but then smiled and hugged you back. You sat there and then let go but still held each other close.

"So what does this make us?" He smirked.

"I don't know what do you want us to be?" You smirked back.

"I want us to be boyfriend and girlfriend."

"You giggle and then pull him into a kiss.

Who would of known that your enemy could turn out to be the one that you truly loved? It was a really unexpected event that's for sure but it was worth it in every single way to you..

So I'm sorry this sounds rushed it was hard for me to think of a plot for this. But hopefully this wasn't that bad. I feel like I'm getting better at one shots though since this is my first time writing some.