🖤Rogue x Reader🖤

I dedicate this one to my friend

Your pov

I was getting ready for a day with Rogue. We were going to see a movie. We didn't know what movie to see so we decided to pick when we got there.

I put on a (f/c) graphic tee with my favorite quote on it. I grabbed some jean shorts and then put on my shoes.

I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail.

Then lastly I put on some mascara. As soon as I had finished the doorbell rang.

'Right on time' I thought.

I walked to the door and opened it to see my best friend Rogue. He was wearing a black tee and well let's just say almost all of his clothes were black.. "You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

We went out the door and walked to the local movie theater. We got there in about 5 minutes and then we decided to see (f/m favorite movie). We got the tickets and I went and sat down and got our seats while he went and got the popcorn and drinks.

I sat through 15 minutes of previews before rogue came in. "Sorry it took so long the line was huge and the person in front of me couldn't make up their mind on what they wanted." He sighed.

I giggled. "It's fine you're just in time the movie is about to start.

He sat down and watched the screen.

Time skip
2nd person

It was after the movie now. You guys had walked out of the movie theater and he was walking you home. "Hey rogue what did you think of the movie?" You asked

"It was good." He said nonchalantly. In reality he hardly watched the movie he was too busy staring at you. Good thing you didn't notice.

You guys finally got to your house and he stood at the door. "Would you like to come in for a quick break?" You asked him. "Sure."

He sat down on your couch and relaxed a bit. "hey y/n can I tell you something?"

"Sure what is it rogue?"

"I like you.." "More than as a friend..." He said with a faint blush on his face. You blushed a deep pink and thought about your feelings. It turned out you liked him too but never noticed.

You grabbed his hand and whispered to him, "I like you too." You kissed his cheek and then hugged him. He hugged back and then kissed you on the lips.

"Does this mean you will go out with me?"

"No what else am I supposed to do?" You asked with a sarcastic smile on your face. He smirked, "I'll take that as a yes."

I feel like I'm really bad at one shots. Am I even good at these guys vote if you liked or comment if you think I'm doing this right or if I'm good. Bye guys onto the next one shot.