Request book

I'm just making this so you guys have a place to request things and I can find them easily.

I don't really have that many rules with requesting other than to be patient. Here are just a few of my guidelines:

-Any character is fine
as you can tell by me writing a one shot about Nichiya and Ichiya, I feel comfortable with just about anything
-I am okay with mature content
•I have written those types of things but do not wish for my book to be centered around it. I will not probably be writing full out lemons but if I feel that there is a need for mature content in the story I am not hesitant to add it. I would say my normal writing is more near Lime territory. So preferably 13+. If it makes you uncomfortable I will write warnings down. I probably AND I DO MEAN IT, will not go further than groping or anything near that.
-I'll only take one request at a time
I do this as to not stress myself out with a lot of writing and feeling like a disappointment if I find myself having a hard time getting to it
-PATIENCE
I am a senior in high school and as graduation draws near I will get increasingly busy as I do go to college and work part time. So patience with me on getting writing out is much appreciated!
-You can request any AU you'd like
•I don't care what it is at all really. I've read plenty of and I do mean A LOT of weird ass shit so I don't think anything can scare me off. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE AN AU IF YOU DONT WANT TO. AU IS JUST HOW I SPICE UP MY CREATIVITY SO ALL THE ONESHOTS ARENT THE SAME IDEA OF FAIRY TAIL.

List of AU's that I am familiar with and have no issues with:
-Alpha x Omega
-Emperor x Peasant kinda ordeal
-Boss x assistant
-Werewolf's
-Vampires
-Demons
-Hybrid(you know where like the character/reader is part animal? Yeah that)
-Android/robot
-Mafia
-Bully
-high school in general
-college
-roommates
-Arranged marriage
-Yandere(lowkey ...HIGHKEY a favorite of mine)
-Stalker
-Step brother(ALRIGHT WITH THIS ONE, IM GOING TO GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE STATEMENT THAT I DO NOT PROMOTE INCEST. I AM FINE WITH THIS ONE BECAUSE IT IS WRITING, NOT REALITY. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE AU, JUST DONT READ IT AND LET EVERYONE ELSE LIVE THEIR LIFE. Thank you for coming to my TED talk)

I am not here to judge people on what they're into, I probably still will tho... just kidding. I won't make fun of anyone for what their cup of tea is, but if it does make me uncomfortable then I will let you know that I won't write it and will ask for something else. Thank you :)

Anyways...

Yeah. I don't have many issues with a lot of things you could give me. If I do have an issue I will tell you so, go ahead and give me a request on this chapter. You will know if I will write it because I always reply. If I reply to your comment then I'm going to write yours.

ALRIGHT BEFORE YOU START REQUESTING I HAVE A QUESTION. ITS A BIT MORE PERSONAL BUT I NEED TO KNOW.

How important is it to you that I keep my writing gender neutral? Im trying to be the cool older part of Gen Z mom here and be inclusive of everyone so. Personally I'm a girl and use her/she pronouns but I know that does not sit well with everyone so if you would  prefer me to keep my writing gender neutral then I will. Please be aware if I do go into more mature content it is going to be hard to keep it gender neutral and I might slip up. Please forgive me ahead of time if I do. And I'm general I'm human and make mistakes so if I slip in POV or pronouns don't kill me... pls.

Okay you are free now. THANKS!