Just Us ~SoKeefe part 1

The neverseen where gone. Finally. Sophie could finally go on with life and not worry about anyone messing it up.

The only problem- boys. Edaline loved it and Grady hated it. Shes always been told to follow her heart, but Sophies heart lead in two directions. One path to an amazing ice blue eyed boy who had alway been there for her, and the other to her teal eyed school girl crush. How could she chose who she loved more? Sophie decided to take both paths, and the one that ended first, well, would end, and she would keep going on the other.

It was a bright, sunny morning when Sophie came down from her room for breakfast.
"Sophie! There's something here for youu!" Edaline sang excitedly as she handed Sophie a plate full of bright food and a scroll.
As Sophie took a bite of food and reached for the scroll while Grady grumbled something about boys.
"Oh Grady be quiet. She's going to grow up one of these days" Edaline chided

"Mom what is this?" Sophie asked, playing with the silver ribbon on the scroll.

Edaline got a huge smile on her face as she said
"Its a Winnowing Gala invitation!!"

"A wha?!" Sophie asked, shocked. She knew it was possible she could be on anyones list, but she had enough boy trouble at the moment. Fitz was eager to get his lists and find her name on them, and Keefe, well. Sophie didn't know what Keefe wanted to do with Matchmaking

"Open it Sophie!"

"Now Edaline. Do we really want our girl running off to a party with some boy?" Grady said behind some work papers.

"Of course we do!" Edaline snickered and he went back to work, clearly annoyed.

While this was happening, Sophie had unrolled the scroll.

Sophie Foster is formally invited to the Winnowing Gala of
Keefe Sencen
At 6:30 pm, the Candleshade ballroom, tomorrow night

Edaline was squealing with joy and hugging Sophie. Sophie... was thrilled. Inside. The rest was pure shock.

"This is amazing Sophie! You're going to have so much fun. Ill call Biana and you two can go to Atlantis to find a dress—"

"Mom NO!! Don't call Bia-" Sophie tried

"To late." Edaline responded, looking smug. She was taking this was to seriously for Sophies taste

No less than 20 seconds later Biana burst into the kitchen, panting from running, said a quick hello to Grady and Edaline, then grabbed Sophie and DRAGGED her up to the third floor bedroom.

When Sophie was sat down on a poof in her room Biana sat across from her, making a square with her thumbs and index fingers, measuring and trying to get a good angle.

After a few moments of this, Biana spoke
"Blue. Royal blue. Gold accents, indigo eye shadow with a touch of gold and silver, diamond earrings, im thinking....... curls. With a braid on the side of your head to outline your beautiful eyes, finished off with a light magenta red lipstick" Biana bounced up and down in her seat clapping her hands "ooo Sophie you have no idea how long I've had that plan in my head, waiting for the day your prince came"

"Biana. There's going to be 99 other girls there. And i hate dresses." Sophie told her as Biana reached into her bag and pulled out eyeliner
"Wait. What?! No! B! Stop!!"

"Oh shush. We're going dress shopping. And its a noble city. You need to look presentable."

Sophie groaned and leaned closer so Biana could do her a thin layer of eyeshadow and eyeliner, along with a muted color of lip gloss.

When Sophie came down with Biana in a simple white tunic with maroon leggings and knee high doe brown boots, Grady was gone on an assignment and Edaline was digging through a box of old jewelry.

"Oh Biana! Before you go, just know that you can use anything in this box. Its all mine and Jolies old stuff."
But Biana was already out the dorr with Sophie headed to atlantis.
She called back to Edaline
"Thanks Edaline!! I'll bring back Sophie sometime this evening! We've got shopping to do!!"

hiiiiiiya
i know, i know

my one shot will be in 3 pieces
thanks for reading!