a faint groan escaped from corbyn's lips, the blue-eyed boy smiled against his skin and moved my mouth to his ear. "corbyn." daniel groaned his name in his ear and he pressed him harder against him.

daniel pulled his face from his neck and looked at those green eyes that desperate for him, the desire he found in them disarmed him.

corbyn's nose touched his, their accelerated breaths mingle. daniel wanted to live in that moment for the rest of his life.

"do you want me?" daniel finally asked licking his lips. alcohol didn't make him asked that but his mind did. he wanted corbyn to want him.

"yes, i want you, little stalker." corbyn said closing his eyes as he noticed how daniel got closer to him.

the blue-eyed boy leaned down to kiss him and he finally did. it wasn't the same kiss as at eben's party. this one was soft, daniel felt corbyn's lips moving over his calmly, savoring the moment. the blonde boy raised one of his hands to the nape of daniel and with his thumb stroked the left cheek of the younger boy.

daniel was so engrossed at the time that he didn't realize that jonah was still on the dance floor looking for a way out, unable to see very well what was going on because he was crouched grabbing his stomach to endure the urge to vomit. zach who kept seeing everything from a distance was surprised to see daniel and corbyn eating their face and also the fact that his best friend gave a shit about jonah. so he approached quickly to hold jonah and carefully take him off there.

it was difficult for zach to bear the weight of the soccer captain but he did it and when they reached a sofa space. he threw it to one and sat next to him while jonah tried to recover.

zach knew it but he was afraid to say it out loud.

"do you like daniel?" asked the short boy when he saw how jonah was recovering and sitting normally on the couch.

the place wasn't as crowded as the dance floor. there were only a couple of couples passionately kissing on the couch.

jonah shook his head feeling like everything around him bubbled. the tall boy was often partying because of his team's victories or the countless parties eben made at his house, but he didn't usually drink as much as he had drunk today. he knew that he had to take care to be fit in the team so he cared about the drink but today he didn't.

"not even a little bit?" zach asked with curious eyes watching every gesture the perfect boy made.

jonah shook his head again and this time he laughed a little to see how zach's face changed to express some concern.

the brown-eyed boy let out a sigh. that whole situation was being too much for him. he didn't want to be between jonah and his best friend but apparently he was.

"would you like him if you didn't have me in the cupid game?" zach finally dared to ask.

jonah shook his head again but after a few seconds he realized what zach had asked. "wait what? how do you know about me playing in the cupid game?"

"you are awful at hiding this." the short boy answered. and before zach could say anything else, jonah threw up on the couch staining his pants and a little in zach's.