Note!

Hey guys, it's Selene here. This isn't a regular chapter/update thing, this is just a message from me to you.

If you're reading this- THANK YOU SO MUCH! Thank you for sticking with my book when there are so many out there and so many ways you could be spending my time. My story has 350-ish reads now (which is kinda CRAZY) and I know that's a really small amount for Wattpad standards, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate EVERY SINGLE read, vote and comment I get. When I first started LWTBB, I had no idea that it would go anywhere except a spam folder, and now over 300 people have seen it? You guys have no idea how crazy that is! Thank you for allowing me to get out of my shell and just write instead of trashing everything I write because I don't think it's good enough. Sometimes I still feel like what I write is terrible and is just cluttering the world and shouldn't exist, or I get obsessed with the numbers on my profile, but that's not what's important. At the end of the day, I'm SO thankful to be able to do something I love and be able to open it up to people actually looking at it.

Thank you guys. From the bottom of my 💜.

-Lemon Zest :)

(also for those of you wondering why I always sign my name differently, my full name is Selene but a lot of people call me Sel or Lemon Zest for some reason... the Lemon Zest part is a loooong story!)