The First Handshake

Start from the beginning

"Do you know which country is he from?" I asked. I'm really curious about him.

"I don't know. Let's just ask him tomorrow." Jimin said and we nodded.

"Come on let's sleep. I'm tired of riding your car." Jimin said and I rolled my eyes.

"You got tired just by riding? How about me who drove?" I said.

"It was your car so you're supposed to drive for us!" he said.

"I will never let you inside my car again!" I said and I walked inside our room. I hear them both laughing behind me.

Jimin and Taehyung are to share room while Limario and I will be sharing.

I smiled when I saw him lying on the bed.

(A/N: imagine this is their bed except the stuffed toys and girly decors

(A/N: imagine this is their bed except the stuffed toys and girly decors.)

Our bed is just next to each other and so I sat on mine to observe him more.

His body has curves like that of a girl. I can clearly see his curves even if he was wrapped with a comforter.

He was silently sleeping.

Good that he's not snoring.

I will be able to sleep soundly. I lay down my bed as I look at him.

Who are you?

I want to know you more.

Maybe I'm really turning into gay.

I'm excited to spend time with him on this dorm for the coming months.

How I wish he's just a girl.

If he was just a girl, I would probably court him now.

Court?

I almost forgot. I have a girlfriend.

I haven't think about her for a while.

Well, I don't like her in the first place. I just said yes when she expressed her feelings for me because she begged me to say yes.

I've been on a lot of relationships and all of which is that the girls are the one who made a move on me. And me being the gentleman that I am didn't want to break their hearts that's why I always say yes.

But don't get me wrong. I don't two-time them. I make sure I will break with a girl first before saying yes to the next.

I've never really fallen in love yet.

I suddenly regret saying yes to my girlfriend now. She's annoying.

An annoying princess of Taiwan.

That's why I don't like princesses. They are very annoying and spoiled.

My phone beeped.

Speaking of the devil.

A message from Tzuyu.

I tapped the message and read

Hi babe! How was your first day at the university? I have a good news. I am classmates with your sister Jennie and with Jimin's sister Chaeyoung. I'm also classmates with Taehyung's sister Jisoo.

Small world right? I'm so happy. I want to be friends with them because they are close to you.

Please call me soon. I miss you babe.

ILY 💋

I rolled my eyes.

This is the exact representation of the word annoying.

She wants to be friends with our sisters just because they are close to me?

I looked at Limario's back once again.

I smiled and I didn't bother taking off my shoes and jacket.

I just closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

👑

Author's Note

I'm sorry Tzuyu fans. I don't hate Tzuyu. She's just perfect for the role because she looks like a princess.