9. What's with this world?

Start from the beginning

'Because you're not her. You're an angel, my angel'

'Creep'

Well, whatever. There goes my chance to sneak out and sleep whenever and however I want. Damn it.

"Hey, good seeing you again! Too bad we're not in the same class, you are A genius after all" Ezekiel smiled and talked as if we were friends. Dude, we are not friends.

"Haha, yep. Too bad" I added sarcasm but he couldn't understand. Duh.

"Btw, I didn't recognise you earlier but you're my brother's fiancee right?" I seriously did not want to but had to nod as a reply, I still haven't broken off the damn engagement. Tsk, this little brother talks too much.

"You truly are as beautiful as the rumours say. Like a goddess" I know, you don't need to tell me. I've known for a long time.

"You flatter too much, your highness" I didn't mean that, it's what you call 'respect' and 'manners'.

"No, it is true. I don't lie"

"Then I thank you" I smiled genuinely 'cause I like this guy, somewhat. After all he has such great eyes tk differentiate between a beauty and A goddess AKA heavenly beauty.

"Just call me Zeke, like my family does since you're also gonna be my family anyways" Zeke? Lol, that nickname was not supposed to be funny but it somewhat seemed so. Why so? Am I weird?

"Okay.. Zeke" I smiled widely hardly holding back myself.

"Depart now" While we were talking, the strict looking teacher had already finished giving instructions.

"Bye, later" I smiled giving a wave.

"Okay" He waved back with a cute smile, like it sent an arrow to my heart. I have A soft corner for cute guys, I wanna be his mama.

... Eww, that was going extreme.

After parting ways, I was guided by a teacher who seemed really excited about my magic. Ha.. Ha.

I was the only freshmen with all these annoying magic.

"You are the 5th with this rare magic" The teacher explained few things regarding this enormous magic power I had.

It seemed that it was the first time in thousand years that two people had rare magic in the same century.

"Who's the other person?" I asked out of curiosity.

"His highness, the Crown prince of course" Curiosity killed the cat. Maybe I shouldn't have bothered.

"Ahh, so it's Zel huh?" I said his name out of habit.

"Oh my, you two must be so close to call each other by nicknames. How cute!" Wait, his name was not Zel? What was it? Zek, Zesh, Zer, Zen? I had completely forgotten.

"Haha, we are!" I fake laughed feigning embarrassment.

Soon, we reached my classroom or should I say my castle? VVIP treatment huh?

"Oh I had forgotten to inform you that you will be exercising and improving your magic by your own as your teacher will only be coming after a month. He will also be testing the both you" Pain. Pain in the a**

"Bye, enjoy" She smiled and left, she's certainly having fun.

"As expected of my fiancee' " The annoying prince entered the stage with bright light showering him as he smiled beautifully. Like heck, is he gay? Does he have to smile every single time.

"Stop with that fake smile. It's annoying" He seemed taken aback for a moment.

"You saw through me even though no one did. Not even my parents" Zel gave a smirk.