1

'You're hired Miss y/n' the manager said
'Thank you sir Sejin' I shake my hand with him 'you can start tomorrow with your husband, and I'm going to introduce you with other employee' he said ' okay sir, thank you for this opportunity' I replied and went home.

'Sungjaeeee!!!' I yelled when I got home 'waeyooo?!' He come near to me and take my hands ' I have a good news for you '
'What is it?' He ruffle my hair 'I got a new job'
'Jinja?' He hugged me 'yeahhh and guess what, I'm going with you tomorrow' I said while hugging back him 'aigooo I'm happy for you jagiyaaa' then he kissed my forehead 'and because of that, I'm going to cook for our dinner'

Like what I said, I cook our dinner and then we sleep separately. Yook Sungjae is my best friend and we got married. He helped me to get back my passport. I am not a citizen in Korea. I go there as a tourist with my family and then I met someone who I love the most until now and sungjae knows that. His name is Park Jimin. Our relationship is about two years. We became friends when we were 10 and start our relationship at the age of 14? And he broke up with me in our anniversary also his birthday.

I went back and fort in Korea just to support him. I Live with my cousin named  Ara. Until one day I got a message from Jimin saying that he want to break up with me. After I read his message I call and texted him many times but he didn't reply or answer any of my calls. Then Ara told me that Jimin got accepted in a company that we were audition last time. I am horrible that time. Months past and I still can't go back to my normal life.

My mother talked to me and she convinced me to go back in our country but I decided to stay. I chose to wait. And then after two years I met Sungjae. We became friends. We always hang out with Ara. He helped me to get my passport back. And now, we are three years marriage and counting.

By the way I don't care anymore about his life. I am happy now with my husband.