JEALOUSY & A SPRUNG WRIST

Start from the beginning

"Gooo." He chuckles at the minute bell rung.

"Okay okay." Isabell smiles. She walks towards the door and looks at Monty. She runs up to him one last time and give him one last kiss before running out the door.

Monty stood there with the biggest smile on his face. He would do anything for her.

"Today we are playing a game." Coach yelled. "Everyone is playing." He says specifically looking at Isabella and Jessica. The two girls lightly chuckle walking down the bleachers.

Isabella stood near Monty bumping into him lightly on purpose. Causing him to laugh.

"Sorry didn't see you there Malcolm." Isabella smirked. Monty playfully rolled his eyes. Bryce glanced between the two. Then back at coach.

"We are playing a game called capture the flag." Coach rubs his hands together. Isabella rolled her eyes. "Team captions Walker and de la cruz." Coach shouts.

Everyone shout for the two boys. Bryce looks at Monty then at Isabella once again. Something was going on.

"Walker pick!" Coach yelled.

"Chapman!" He smirked. Isabella face went straight to disgust. Montys frown dropped as he glared at Bryce.

"Somethings wrong?" Bryce tilted his head.

"Zach." Monty calls are out ignoring Bryce. Bryce was gonna make this a competition. Bryce wanted her. He saw her first.

Once the teams were chosen the game begun. Isabella really didn't do anything. Bryce walked near her the black haired girl a smirked.

"You wanna smoke at my place later today?"

"No thanks, not a big smoker." She pressed her lips together. she doesn't smoke at all.

"Right, then just to hang out." He shrugs his shoulders. Isabella Denys again.

"What? Is Monty offering something better?" Bryce spits.

"What?" Isabella raises a brow.

"What do you want money?" Bryce asks. What is this creep talking about!? Monty saw the two. He could tell by Isabels face she was not enjoying the conversation. Her body language was very...uncomfortable.

"I'm not a fucking prostitute!" Isabella growls.

"Sure you aren't ." He nods. Is he mental?!

"Burn in hell." Isabella spits at him. Bryce jaw clenched as he stepped up to her.

"Huh? Someone told you the truth for the first time? Shocker." Isabella gasps. Bryce shoved the girl in the ground causing her to hit the ground with a very big impact. Isabella lets out a shriek as she landed on her wrist.

"What the fuck!" Monty yells shoving Bryce.

"What, you came to protect your little bitch?" Bryce yells in Montys face.

"What's your problem?" Zach asks the two boys. Isabella slowly stands up with her now sprained wrist holding it lightly. Monty was fuming. Jessica ran up to her best friend.

"You're a jerk Bryce!" Jessica yells.

"I saw her first, she's suppose to be mine!" Bryce spits. Jealous fuck !

"I'm not a fucking object!" Isabella growls. You can see her wrist started to turn a purple shade. Well at least she had a real excuse to get out of gym.

"I'm going to leave." Isabella sighs feeling tears about to fall. Jessica nods understanding. Her bad girl image was breaking. Piece by piece.

Monty walked out the door of that gym. He spotted Isabella and ran up to her. She was crying.

"Hey, Hey, Hey." He mutters pulling her into a hug which she accepts. She fell into him sobbing in his chest. Monty rubs her back as she takes a big breath it. "Let me see." He says lightly grabbing her wrist. It looked pretty bad. Monty brought it up to his lips and kissed it lightly.

Isabella lightly smiled. Having a butterfly feeling erupt in her chest. Oh no..

"Do you want anything?" Monty asks whipping away her tears.

"I just want to go to the hospital then home." She uttered. Monty nods wrapping his hand around hers.

"I'll take you." He whispers kissing her forehead. In that moment Isabella forgot about the whole thing. The whole plan with Monty. Just like Hannah said.

"Thank you." She mumbled.

Nothing too serious was wrong with the girl. Her wrist was just sprung. Monty was explaining a lot of things to heal it faster as if he was professional.

"Ice it, try not to lay on it..." he start naming things off in the car as they were driving to her house. Isabella looked at him.

"How do you know all of this?" Monty was thrown back about the question. Did he plan on telling her about his dad. No. I mean not yet. Things were going so good.

"I sprung my wrist a lot as a kid, doing stupid stuff." He lightly laughed. Isabella nodded.

Monty pulled up to her house and stopped the car.

"So you want to come in? You can meet my mom..." Isabella asked him really hoping he would say yes. Isabella eyes pleaded and Monty seen that. He nodded.

"Anything for you." He smiles. He wanted to make her happy. Isabella smile grew. She leaned in and left a soft kiss against He lips.

"Come." She says hopping out the car. Monty when to her side and grabbed her bag from her as they made their way inside.