Hand

I fight with my mom again. She annoys me these days. Like, she picks on me this week. I'm ordinary very good kid. Everyone says to my mom that they wish to have me. She only uses me, that's how I see her. Using my kindness and all good in me, inside or outside.

"Ugh, I wish she just leaves me alone for one day... " I said quietly.

I was going on one special hill in the park. That spot always relaxes me and makes my throughs go away. I was listening to some remix I made someday. I'm into making remixes and original soundtracks on any platform that exists here in X###XXXXtale.

I sat down by the tree and took my laptop out. I was still on my headphones. Ugh...

I still can't get my mom out from my head. I'm still so angry at her. She said so many bad things that really hurt my heart.

"HELP PLEASE!!!" I heard someone screaming.

That voice... MOM!

I ran where a voice was hearing from. When I came there were 6 skeletons. One with a broken skull, one with a black substance from his eyes, one with big knife-thing, one with hoodie on, one black with something blue and lastly big black skeleton with some kind of a liquid all over him, that skeleton what holding my mom by the neck with some kind of a tentacle. I was scared.

"Y/n run! They will... " he held her tighter.

Another black skeleton throws something blue... Strings?, on me and I couldn't move. My headphones fell away from me. I fell on the floor as well. I was about to cry, but then he left her.

"We got what we needed. Let's go! " the liquid skeleton said opening some kind of a portal.

Two skeletons grabbed me and started to walk as well. I started too because that was the only thing I could do.

We entered some kind of castle. Very big castle. I looked around and it was amazing to see. A liquid skeleton sat down his throne, while I and other skeletons were in one line. They untied me what was extra weird.

"So Y/n, do you have any idea why we kidnaped you? " he asked.

I just shrugged.

"I felt very strong negative feelings in the last few months what was really interesting. 2 weeks ago I went to check what was that, I saw you: being either sad or mad. " he said.

Others looked at each other for a second.

"So, I wanna ask you something. I know you have been training self-protection little over how girls your age should, I wanted to ask you to join us. Your negative feelings are so strong. " he said.

I just stood there. Others started to be extra mad or something.

"But, you told us that we will torture her, no offense. " broken skull skeleton asked.

I'm getting nervous. Are they trying to kill me or what? Are they trying to low my sanity until I can't feel or have feelings?

"Good job Horror, now we will need if she really believes in that. We are not maniacs to torture... 15 or 16 age girls! " he yelled.

"I'm actually 17. " I said.

"Anyways I would not do that, but that maniac would obviously... " liquid pointed at the broken skull one.

"So, will you join us? " he stood up and came to me.

He raised his hand to shake mine so we can make a deal. I looked away for a second.