Chapter Nine

I was walking in town for a few things I needed to grab a few things from town today now. What I didn't expect is to see the one and only mysterious Miss V standing directly in front of me. Even with her eyes closed for some reason, I was able to recognize her even before I saw her hair color since it is so rare to see someone with two different hair colors. But even though I have only seen her three times before today I was able to recognize even though I was a good distance from her when I first noticed her. Although, now that I'm right next to her I can tell there's something not right with her because she looks so much paler than she did yesterday at the party. I don't know why I care so much all of sudden but seeing her like this makes my chest hurt and makes me feel weird as it is a feeling I am not used to nor do I think that I will ever get used to but then again I haven't felt any emotions in such a very long time that I don't think I can even remember what it was like. Before I knew it my mouth opened of it's own accord and I was speaking to her without my consent to do so "Miss V, what are you doing here? Are you feeling unwell?"

I watched as her eyes opened and were wide in shock as she stood up a little straighter against the wall and as I looked into her eyes and I found myself being drawn into them. As I wonder how one could be born with those eyes because they are such a wonderous color of blue that when I look into them that I can't tell if it's the same color as the sky or the ocean because it looks like it could be both at the same time, which makes no sense to me. And then she has those long black eyelashes that surround her inticing eyes that seem to have the power to control others inside them making them feel completely helpless in front her almost as if they are fighting an impossible battle within themselves. And her blue eyebrows are very intriguing since they seem to make her look almost angelic like making you want to listen to everything she says making everything she says much more interesting then it would be if it was someone else. And then even her voice has its own wonderous chime to it and not the shrill whiny voice of most the girls I have ever met making conversations so much more enjoyable than anyone else I have talked to before. And then I don't know how she did it but she has somehow seen through my facade which is something no one has ever done, which makes her even more interesting and then she even has the guts to tell me that I can be myself when she is around and I don't think she is even aware of what she is asking me to do.

But here she is standing in front of me looking completely dreadful like she could fall apart at any second so why is she is here when she should be at home if she is feeling too poor but the bigger problem is why do I care in the first place? I watched as she gripped her chest almost as if she was experiencing a lot of pain somehow which made me truly worried "Are you alright, miss." I noticed that her eyes seemed as if they became clouded over right before I watched as her eyes suddenly closed and she started falling towards the ground when suddenly my body acted on its own accord and moved forward and caught her right before she could fall onto the ground and hurt herself. I look down at her and caught myself as I sighed in relief which is confusing because normally I could care less if a girl or anyone else fainted in front of me and I normally avoid touching anyone as humanly possible so why did I go out of my way for her? I have been feeling and acting very strangely here recently that it is quite complexing.

I looked down at her face and for the first time since knowing her, I don't know why but my heart ached to look at her in her current state, which is very concerning to me as well as a bit strange. I sighed right before I picked her up carrying her bridal style in my arms and when I looked up something in the window caught my eye for I thought that I saw something blue move by that window for some reason but when I looked at it whatever it was disappeared. Just as I thought that two servents came rushing out of the building and stopped right in front of me causing me to roll my eyes at how late they are to the scene as well as how reckless they are for letting her come out here in her current situation. "Where do you think you are taking her?" I don't know why but I lost all composure when they said that and just snapped which is still not like me at all "I'm taking her the damn hospital because she just collapsed on the fucking street! Where the hell were you when this fucking happened?! You are supposed to be watching over her! Isn't that your job! Damn, what the hell are they even paying you for you to be able forget that?! Now get me your fucking coach so we can get her to the fucking hospital right this instant!"