love is reborn

Hi guys, well i have decided to keep on writting this story for the fun of it, and yeah hope you are enjoying it!

I could smell the scent of alcohol in the air as stephen aproched me. "Claraa right?" he said  stumbeling and trying to grab hold of me then he put his arm around me  i tried to get it off but he was holding me with force.

"A little shy are we?"  "Get your arm off of me!"

"Oh how brillant! a tough girl!" He leaned in to kiss me in the most disturbing way, then i felt him come off of me rather fast. I stood up and saw Mathew draging him out to the street.

"Clara! are you okay?" He said as he took hold of my face looking into my eyes.

Just as his hand touched my face i started hearing those voices again then suddenly it was us, dancing together and kissing in a huge castle i love you Clara. and so do i Mathew

My neck started to burn. My necklace it was burning my skin

"Clara? are you okay look at me"

clara? he called me clara?

 "Yes Proffesor i am"

"I've been meaning to speak to you about something... have you been having any sorf of dreams lately? involving me?"

what? he knows about the dreams? has he been having them as well?

"Do you keep on getting flashbacks? images that feel like memories? Clara! look at me! i need to know this!"

"Yes! okay yes i have been having them, but how are we seing the same things? i mean are you having them Proffesor?"

"Mathew i've told you to call me Mathew, and yes ive been seing things, dreams and sudden flashbacks, of.. of you and me together, and please dont get me wrong"

"No its allright, i've been seing that too"

"Give me your hand"

"What for?"

"When i touched your face, i saw more images and i think that if we touch we will be able to much more"

I held his hand and as he said the images started to flow

"Clara i'm afraid to tell you that i am dying, your sister she injected me, with that  experiment, she says it will kill me and i will make up far away from here "  "Mathew this is why ive injected myself with it too, im leaving with you, i promise you we will come together"

"How can you be sure that it will work?"   "Just trust me please i cant let you leave me, i wouldnt be able lo live without you"  we both layed on the bed holding eachother and there was darkness

"Mathew do you think any of this is real?"

"I think it is, i mean how else could we explain that we are having the same visions, it must be true"

"But you're my teacher now how i mean what are we going to do, this is crazy!"

"Being your teacher wont stop me from loving you,"