crossing paths

Tuesday 3.45 pm

Since i overslept i figured to not go to any of the remaining clases and figure these dreams out, hours have passed and i've had too much coffee, i have come to the conclusion that this is rubbish and useless, and that i should stop eating so much before going to bed.

Wednesday very early in the morning

You would think that in college you could become fashionable, yeah the no sleep for hours fashion which includes jeans and a dirty sweater, this reminds me (must do the laundry)

wedneday 2.36 

"Miss Smith i see you have decided to join us, you missed a quiete interesting lesson"

"yeah sorry"

Class kept on going but since it was about a book i had already read last summer there was no point on listening

"Miss smith are my words boring you? or do you think you're too clever for me?"

"No sorry, ive read this one before but i was listening.."

" You will stay a few minutes after class."

"Miss Smith i was clearly sure that you were clever and smart, but surely not arrogant, i will ask you to please attend class and pay attention to what i say. you may leave now."

Friday 8.00 pm

Angie threw a pillow at my head

"Clara! do you want to go out tonight? im going to the diner with jack!"

Jack is an old friend of mine, and now hes dating Angie.

"Im not sure Angie ive got loads of work to do, loads of writting to do as well"

"seriously Clara? your brain needs a break, we can eat burgers and fries with some milkshakes, it wont be anything crazy come on"

"fine fine, ill just get dressed"

Friday 8.10 pm

Its a cold night, colder than the others, its one of those nights where our hearts beat diferently, wehere there is in invisible hope, as if something was waiting for us, but as always nothing ever happens.

"Clara, Claraaa"

"sorry what?"

"ive been saying hi to you for a minute already!"

"Jack! sorry im so sorry, hi its so good to see you god, you still look  the same"

"Sweet Clara, always swee arent you? god ive missed you"

"anyways" said angie " burgers and fries for everyone?"

"yessss good lord im starving"

We talked and ate, you could feel that special energy in the air, i felt as if i could never die, forever so young, the suddenly i saw his eyes dark blue like the dark night

"is that Proffesor Williams?" said angie

"yeah it is"

"your teachers eat here? thats peculiar"

"oh shut up Jack"

"well it is weird seing him here"

I could feel it , i really could, his eyes on me almost burning. i tried to keep my eyes on my milkshake but they went up, to  meet his. My body tensed up entierly, like energy moving through me, connecting us.

"Smith! are you going to start drooling now?, i didnt know you liked older man"

i returned my attention to jack and angie who where in fact staring a me

"what, no what are you saying, dont say such stupid things, i dont fancy him"

"but he is incredibly hot clara, dont deny that."

"yeah but im hotter right angie?"

"yeah sure"

11.33 pm

Back at the dorm with angie, finally in bed after having to answer stupid questions to angie about Proffesor williams. which made feel like i was back in highschool talking about some boy crush.

I decided to make us both some tea and sleep on the couch, that night i dreamed of dark eyes, and those voices saying impossible things.