"Fuck." He groans out with only one girl on his mind. Monty started moving faster and faster as he remembered what she felt like. His hands roaming her body, how his lips felt against hers, him inside of her.

"Fuck Isabella." He moans out as he finished in his hand. Monty pants before letting out a big sigh. This girl is something else.

Monty sat at the edge of his bed. Staring at his phone. At her contact.

Isabella
561-758-8494

He clicked her contact and his fingers grazed over the keyboard.

"What the fuck!" Monty groans out throwing his phone on his bed. Why can't he text her? What was holding him back?

"Montgomery!" A stern voice yelled from downstairs. "Get your ass down here!"

Monty started at the door. Fuck. Was all he could think about.

"I for sure thought he would call today." Isabella groaned as she laid on Jessica's bed.

"He should've." She sighs.

"I know. I made him pop a boner, he literally ran out the class." Isabella flips over in the bed hitting the bed with her fist.

"I was really looking forward for tonight." She mumbles.

"Looking forward? Isa—" Jessica starts before Isabella cuts him off.

"To fuck, he's good Jess." Isabella smirks thinking about the events that happened that night.

"If he enjoyed it as much as you did. He will contact you. I promise." Jess chuckles. Isabella nods her head.

Isabella walked down into the kitchen of her house to grab an apple. Her mother was in there and watched Isabella.

"Isa—" her mother starts but Isabella cuts her off.

"Don't." She holds her hand out. Her mother did feel terrible. She didn't know what happened to her. Isabella grabbed her bag and walked out her house. Once she got inside her car she lets out a frustrated yell and let out a big breath.

"Breathe." Isabella muttered to herself. He inhaled a breath and slowly exhaled.

"Okay." She sighs starting up the car and started driving to school.

Isabella walked through the halls of the school. She went straight to her locker.

"You cheek man is fucked!" Bryce yells looking at Montys face. Isabella over heard the conversation and pretended not to hear. Monty seen the black haired girl.

"I got into a fight." Monty mood instantly changes. "He was talking shit." He added. Monty heard Isabella lightly chuckled shaking her head and slamming her locker. He knew she was so that at him.

"I'll be back." Monty tells his friends and chases after the girl. But she was already gone. as if she was never there.

Isabella made it to her first period and sat down in her chair. She ran her hands through her hair and sighs. Hannah did go to school today leaving Isabella alone in first.

Once everyone got into class Isabella puts her head down. Not feeling it today. She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. At first she was gonna ignore it thinking it was her mom. Then she thought again. It could've been her mom.

561-747-7379
Hang out tonight?

Isabella knew instantly who it was. She looks at the boy who was already looking at her. She replied with a. No thanks and faked grinned at the boy. Monty raised a eyebrow. What is wrong with her?

Isabella was not only mad at him. He was just the whip cream to the ice cream sundae.

Gym rolled around and Jessica was no where to be found. Where the fuck are her friends? She even showed the late. The minute she walked in and scanned the gym.

"Fuck this." She uttered. Why was she feeling over whelmed. She had no idea where her friends are. Probably sick. she doesn't know if she can believe her mom, Monty is...she didn't even know what do this about him. She turned around and walked through the side doors. Pushing it open with great force.

Monty noticed her and jogged towards the door. He seen as she was leaning again the walk with her head in her hands.

"You Okay?" Monty asks walking up to the girl.

"Fine." Isabella sniffled wiping her nose before she looked up at him. Last thing she needed to do was fail her own plan. She is suppose to play him. Not tell him her feelings.

"You're not fine.." he trails off.

"So you think you know me? After one fuck? Really?" Isabella growls. She was about to blow. Monty jaw tightens.

"What the fuck is wrong with me? Huh? Is there something wrong with me?" Isabella starts tearing up again. Fuck!

"Nothings wrong with you." Monty mumbles engulfing her in a hug. Isabella pushes herself or his grip.

"No!" She sternly says. "You can't—" She starts but stops. What was she gonna say? She says the wrong thing everything slips. she throws her head back and starts crying. Monty didn't know what to do. He cups her face with his hands and smashes his lips into hers. Oh he has been craving that.

And that little kiss did make her feel better. Even if Isabella didn't want to admit it.