When Duanmu Anguo was brought up, both felt that this was something that nagged at their minds. From the moment that that person had gone missing to the present, he had never appeared; however, Feng Yuheng never believed that he had died. On the contrary, she had a bad feeling in her heart that there would come a day when Duanmu Anguo would stage a comeback and have a massive effect on their lives.

“Don’t worry.” Feeling that the wife in his embrace was troubled, Xuan Tianming gently patted her shoulder to comfort her: “Do whatever is necessary. There’s no need to worry about him coming out. What is worrisome is if he remains in hiding forward. He sent out so many chess pieces, and the Empress might be the one who has penetrated the deepest into Da Shun. As long as that old guy has the ambition, this piece will definitely not be wasted. We just need to stay vigilant.”

“There’s also one more.” Feng Yuheng propped herself up slightly and seriously said: “Bu Cong, who knows where Bu Cong went.”

Xuan Tianming said: “There was some information from inside Zong Sui’s border. They found traces of Bu Cong having been there, but they were unable to find out where he has stopped.” He reached out and pinched his wife’s cheeks, telling her: “Don’t worry. With me here, there’s nothing to fear.”

She nodded and returned to using his arm as a pillow. A feeling of safety washed over her once more. Closing her eyes, she peacefully fell asleep.

Xuan Tianming pulled her close and did not think of “eating meat” for the first time. He just enjoyed the faint scent of her hair, and his lips curled into a beautiful arc. Closing his eyes, he quickly fell asleep.

The next day at dawn, Xuan Tianming went to attend court. Feng Yuheng slept well into the morning before waking up. When eating breakfast, Huang Quan brought in a letter and handed it to her, saying: “It was sent from Hundred Herb Hall. They said that it was a servant who said that she knew young miss. They asked young miss to help send this letter.” While saying this, she handed over a strip of paper, “Although the letter was sent to Hundred Herb Hall, this strip also accompanied it. This servant took a look, and it should be from the Zhu family’s two maidservants.”

What Huang Quan had said was correct. The ones who sent the letter to Hundred Herb Hall was Zhu Kongshan’s maidservant, A-Ruo. The name was written on the strip of paper. Ever since meeting with Feng Yuheng outside of Zhang Ning Palace, they felt that if there was anyone in this world who could help them, it would definitely be Princess Yu. They were asking Princess Yu to help send a letter to the Zhu family in Peng Zhou to let the Zhu family know about the situation over here.

Feng Yuheng saw that the letter did not have a wax seal and shrugged, laughing, “These two maidservants are quite clever, knowing where to put their focus. They were so quick to think of Hundred Herb Hall.” As she spoke, she very naturally pulled out the letter to the Zhu family, “The envelope did not have a wax seal. This is also a good way of showing goodwill.”

The letter was written to the Zhu family’s eldest young miss, and the contents were within expectation. They were all about what Zhu Kongshan had done in the capital. It was very detailed and even mentioned the happenings in Zhang Ning Palace, but among the narration, there was even more of A-Huan and A-Ruo’s reviews and analysis of Zhu Kongshan’s actions.

Of course, these reviews were all negative. They were filled with the great dissatisfaction that the two maidservants felt toward Zhu Kongshan. This included Zhu Kongshan and the eighth prince working together to suppress them and distance themselves from them. It was such that they could not even send out a letter, which caused them to miss quite a few matters. Zhu Kongshan had done so many good deeds, but they were all attributed to the eighth prince and the two aunts in the palace. She had never said half a word for the Zhu family.