Xiao Bao was confused as to what was happening. He looked at that young miss then looked at the fruit on the ground. He wanted to get up from his seat but was a bit afraid from being unable to reach the ground. Dong Ying quickly went to support him, turning around to block the sight of that young miss. She then quietly said to Xiao Bao: “Be good and don’t move from your seat. Your elder sister will be back in a moment.”

The young miss who was looking for trouble lost it, as she stood up and pulled Dong Ying away and bitterly said: “Scram! What sort of thing are you? You’re just a servant! This young miss is speaking with the child. What is it to you?” After saying this, she reached out toward Xiao Bao, pulling the child out of his seat. At the same time, the other two who were with her created a wall to block the line of sight between Xiao Bao and Fendai.

In truth, even if they did not do this, Fendai was not paying attention to this side. She was entirely focused on causing trouble for Imperial Concubine Li. There were many people in the parlor, and everyone was chatting. It was a scene filled with loud chatter. Unless Fendai turned her head to look, she could not possibly notice.

The young miss who had thrown the fruit pulled Xiao Bao out of his seat, and Xiao Bao staggered before falling over. He happened to land right next to the dirty fruit. The child lay on his belly on the ground, and the fruit was right next to his mouth. Dong Ying wanted to help him up but was stopped by another young miss. “Lowly servant, stand further away from here.” After saying this, she pushed Dong Ying quite a great distance.

Xiao Bao pouted and began to cry. Dong Ying became anxious and dropped to her knees to plead: “Young misses, he is still young and is a child who does not understand anything. I beg young misses to be magnanimous!”

It would have been better if she had not begun to plead. With her pleading and the child crying, the young misses became even more annoyed. One of them took the lead and slapped Xiao Bao, as another pinched the child’s arm very hard. Finally, the one who had thrown the fruit came up with an idea, simply stepping forward and picking Xiao Bao up. She then turned around and began to walk out of the parlor. While walking, she said: “This child is too noisy. To keep him from disrupting this banquet, we will bring him out for a walk.”

The other young misses were also in the mood for this sort of thing, as they headed out while giggling. This made Dong Ying extremely anxious! She gave chase for a bit while loudly saying: “Quickly give the young master back to me! Which families are you from? How can you be like this? Once His Highness the fifth prince finds out, he will not let you go!”

Unfortunately, nobody listened to her. His Highness the fifth prince’s name was also unable to shake anyone. Those young misses began to walk faster and faster, as someone even helped by pulling her back.

There was nothing that Dong Ying could do. seeing that she could not give chase, she stomped her foot and turned to run back inside the parlor to ask Feng Fendai for help.

At this time, Feng Fendai had already finished scaring Imperial Concubine Li. It was just that her eyes were glancing between Feng Yuheng’s side and Zhu Kongshan’s side. She could not help but sigh. She was helping scheme for the fifth prince, and Zhu Kongshan was helping the eighth prince, while Feng Yuheng represented the ninth prince. The three sides had their own ideas. Normally speaking, both she and her second sister would find Zhu Kongshan to be the enemy. It was just a pity that the enemy of an enemy was not a friend.

Just as she was thinking this, Dong Ying ran over while crying. Without even thinking of saluting Imperial Concubine Li, she just said to Fendai: “Young miss, it’s bad. Young master was carried off by someone!”