"You're amazing."

"You're Beautiful." She smiled at me as she began to lean in for another kiss but Mekhi came running in.

"Ma Ma!" He pounced on her hugging her as tight as she possibly could .

"Ebony!" I heard my brother downstairs I put on my robe going downstairs.

"Hey Kevin." Tamia and Mekhi came down as well as she finished the bag with his belongings. Sitting at the table she started eating breakfast that Mekhi helped me make.

"Hey T, ebony can I speak to you for a minute?"

"Sure thing." We walked in the guest room and he closed the door.

"I need you to keep this information from Tamia by all means necessary."

"You got it now what is it?"

"Clarence shot. It was hit on Tamia but Kellie got in the way." I instantly got pissed

"He's out?"

"Yea."

"He won't stop until he get Tamia."

"I know, which is why you must stay in. I'm taking Mekhi to mamas tonight so he'll be away from this mess. Remember don't tell Tamia."

"Don't tell me what?"

~Tamia~

"Baby it's a surprise we can't tell you." I knew ebony was lying but I went along with it.

"What I told you bout surprises?"

"That you don't do em."

"Damn skippy. Ima go wash, Mekhi in his room. I needa pick up something's from the store."

"No! I mean we got enough."

"I ran out of my mouth wash, you need some more lotion, plus I gotta pick up a lil bit of groceries. I'll be right back I promise." I gave her a kiss to her nose then to her lips. She held on to me.

"Ebony seriously I'm coming back you'll have me all to yourself tonight I promise."

"Fine."

"Stay here with her Kevo." I left out the room grabbing my clothes washing off. I called my girl who was on the case and she told me what she'd found. I was suppose to meet her at a cafe to go over the details. After getting dressed I went downstairs grabbing my keys.

"Tamia, come back to me." I could tell she sensed what I was going to do. Plus she knew we didn't need any groceries, but to make the statement true I was gonna bring back some.

"I always do." I kissed her again seeing some sort of sadness in her eyes. She mouthed to me "be safe." I left getting in my all black 2019 hellcat. I had two of my guns already in the car. Getting to the cafe she was already there.

"Henson."

"Tamia." We sat down and she pulled out her files.

"So we pulled cameras from that day in that area and this what we found." She showed me the pictures and I was heated. I was gone kill him by all means necessary.

"Tamia, listen. I'm gonna back you ok."

"Ok."

"You ready."

"Yea let's do it." I was gonna kill this fool. I changed clothes and we left. I headed to his house first and told Henson to come in after.

"Tamia I'm shocked to see you." I said nothing closing the door