•14•

Excuse any mistakes

•Toni~(Tamia)
•Trina ~(Kellie)
•Janet~(Ebony)

~Tamia~

"Damn." I picked her up carrying her to the bed, throwing her down on it. She reached for me, but I stopped her

"Uh uh. I'll be back." I went in the bathroom and change into a maroon lace set. I walked out with her eyes on me

"Hey."

"Hi." I walked around her sitting on the bed before straddling her lap, her hands immediately went  to touch me but I stopped her. I held up a pair of handcuffs.

"Up and Out." I handcuffed her to the headboard

"You're gonna get it."

"Whatever you say Ebony." I took the stem of the strawberry and dangled it over Ebony. She bit the other end causing our lips to touch. The juice dripped down our chin and onto her

"Mhh, could I have another one."

"Maybe. Don't worry bout a thing, I'm gonna be doing all the work. You just sit back and enjoy." I winked at her, before feeding her another strawberry. After she was finished with it, I kissed her."

"I'm sorry bout leaving you with no explanation."

"It's ok you're here now. Gimme another kiss." I kissed her, working my way down. I kissed all over her chest leaving hickies. I  pinched her nipples between my fingers. I sucked on one, while massaging the other. She bit her lip looking down at me.

"Tonight, you're all mines." I made my way down south. I kissed and sucked on her skin. I grabbed her thighs squeezing them, then pushing them out by her head.

"Can you handle it?" I asked her as I blew on her clit.

"stop teasing me."

"Don't worry bout me teasing. I just wanna take my time tonight. Can I?"

"Yea."

"Yea."

"I said yea." I chuckled

"Hold on lemme put this lil record on right quick." I connect my phone to the speaker and found my playlist just for this moment. I put on 70s love groove. I mean I may seem tough but I got a soft romantic side, I was gone let it show tonight

Afros, incense, and black lights
Love beads, mood rings and candlelight
Zodiac says the time is right
For a 70's love groove
70's love groove

I went to her face then kissed her. Working my way back down. I kissed from her ankle to her inner thigh and did the same to the other. She was more than wet, and I was more than ready to dive in her ocean. I kissed just above her clit, her body twitched.

"Why must you tease me Tamia."

"I don't know, but I enjoy every minute." Finally I let my tongue come in contact with her pink pearl. I opened her up, and let my tongue flicker across it.

"Ahhh....Mmm shit." I started sucking on her clit like a pacifier. Her thighs started to grip around my head the faster I went. The next song began to play. For some reason this song gave me a different feeling and I sure was going to act on it. I slid my fingers in her still sucking and licking on her clit. Her back arched as her moans grew louder.

"Talk to me baby, you like that." I slid my tongue in along with my fingers. I shook my head side to side at a fast pace. Slurping on her.