•7•

Excuse any mistakes

•Toni~(Tamia)
•Trina ~(Kellie)
•Janet~(Ebony)

~Tamia~

"It's gone hurt, but I'll be gentle."

"Just push it in I can take it." She laughed at me

"But you couldn't take my tongue."

"I wasn't prepared for all that."

"Of course you weren't sweetheart, I tried to tell you. Are you ready?"

" do it." She slid the strap slow and I dead ass felt like exploding, I wanted to cry. That's how much it then she went and got this gigantic ass dildo, like baby I just said I was a damn virgin shit now.

"Damn this gonna be tough."

"Just push it in already."

"You sure."

"Just pu— AHHH! FUCK!" That did it. I felt my body split in to. My insides exploded and she just laughed at me. "The fuck You laughing at."

"You." She moved slightly in me, I hissed. Shit just uhhh feel like, my body was over it. i wanted to straight up cry, like a little kid. After the first 25 strokes it started to feel good. Plus she wasn't so rough with me.... just yet.

"You like that don't you."

"Shhhhit... yes." She started going a lil faster. That's when things started heating up. She leaned down, kissing my back dimples, then up to my neck. She pulled me back by my arms, as my ass clapped back on her.

"Oh shit, back that shit up on me." I rolled my eyes, and bounced my ass on her. She smacked it then caught it.

"Damn yo shit fat." She slowly pulled out and sat beside me. I sighed in relief

"You said you was flexible show me a lil something." As I was getting ready to assume position a knock was at the door. Ebony got up putting a robe on going to the door .

"Umm Ms.Ebony I can't find Tamia you seen her." Ebony looked back at me I told her make up sumn

"Umm she might be outside or something."

"Ok, I'm going back to bed. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Ebony closed the door turning back to me with a smirk. Kellie opened the door peeping her head through I dropped dead to the floor

"Uh what we having for breakfast?"

"Pancakes."

"Ok night."

"Night." Ebony Locked the door coming back over to me. She kissed me then laid down.

"Show me what you got." She held the strap up so I could slide down on it. I stretched my left out, but kept my right leg bent til I was fully on the strap. After I adjusted myself I stretched my right leg, basically doing a split. I started twerking while in this position. I felt this feeling in the pit of my stomach as she started thrusting upwards in me.

"Aht, What I told you, don't run from me." She grabbed my hips, pushing me down on her.

"Ahh right there." I threw my head back as I changed positions in reverse cowgirl. She pulled my hair. I stopped dead there. "Woah woah woooah that's my hair let that go."

"It's probably a wig."

"No no this shit real, coming from the roots, so let it go. Thank you."

"Get off." I got off and she carried me over to the wall, I held on to her shoulders as she spread my legs out against the wall. She slowly slid back in. I felt every inch of that strap

"AH! Strawberry chill." It kinda hurt, maybe because of the angle she was stroking in.

"I'm hurting you?" I nodded my head quickly. She chuckled "I don't care." She went even deeper

"Gawd! You in my stomach—Fuck!" She pulled out, then scooted down, slurping on my shit. My ass was going, eyed back and all. She stuck her tongue in me once again doing what I call the devil. Without warning, I squirted on her. She didn't stop, she kept going.

"Told you I was gone have this shit like a baby shower."

••••••••
~Ebony~

It was 10 in the morning, school was out due to a busted pipe. I was downstairs making breakfast as I said to Kellie we were having pancakes.

"Morning Ms.Ebony" Kellie sat at the table. We were waiting for Tamia to come down.

"Morning Kellie, did Tamia ever make in last night?"

"I don't know, oh there she go." I wanted to laugh, she came through the door in a wheelchair

"GoodMorning Tamia." I smiled at her as she glared at me

"Yea yea, Morning."

"What happened to you?" Kellie asked, Tamia looked dead at me. I just turned away finishing breakfast.

"Strawberry." I heard her mumble I smirked

"Strawberry who shortcake." Kellie said

"No not no damn strawberry shortcake. I fell down the steps last night that's all."

"Here's breakfast." I sat the plates down and sat beside her

"Thanks."

"Tamia you should be more careful, you could've really gotten hurt." I said taking a bite of my pancakes

"Oh Tamia you should be more careful. You could've really gotten hurt." She mocked me rolling her eyes

"Tamia can we go to the mall? Please?" She batted her eyes at her

"Yea we can go." Kellie finished her pancakes with one bite, then ran upstairs. I grabbed our plates going to the sink.

"I'm sorry Tamia, Ian mean to fuck you up like that." She rolled her eyes pushing herself going into the living room. She looked cute a simple crop top, faded ripped jeans. I mean her body is something else.

"You sorry alright." Kellie came down fully dressed

"Can Ms.Ebony go?" She mean mugged me

"Fine she can go." I smirked

"I'll drive considering your state." I grabbed her keys

"Umm put my keys down, and grab yours." Damn she don't let nothing slide by her. While Kellie went outside, I got up getting in front of Tamia.

"You gone look at me or help me get my ass up, I refuse to roll in the mall with this. Plus this is your fault."

"I know, but you didn't complain."

"Shut up."

"Aye keep being rude. I'll push yo ass down them steps."

"Whatever Ebony."