•27•

Excuse any mistakes

•Toni~(Tamia or Amya)
•Trina ~(Kellie)
•Janet~(Ebony)

~Ebony~

The sounds of the headboard hitting the wall, our skin slapping together, and my moans and screams were the only thing that could be heard. She pushed my legs to my head and held on to my thighs as she slammed in and out of me.

"I love you." She kissed on my neck as she slowed down going deeper, my mouth sagged opened but nothing came out.

"Tell me you love me." She went even deeper my back arched towards the ceiling, only to be pushed back down.

"I— I Love You." I pulled her in to kiss me as my body shook from the orgasm.

"Damn, look at all that." She pulled out the strap, coming face to face with my ocean.

"Tamia ahhh!" I grabbed the back of her head as she worked her mouth on me. My legs started to shake yet again she knew I was close.

"Hold it."She pushed her fingers in, still sucking. I don't know how much more I could take of her.

"Baby please." I whined wanting to get free from her.

"Be still and take it." I gripped her hair tighter, as she damn near drained me. She let up laying on her back

"Ride it." I got up on weak knees, sliding down slowly.she thrusted back into me as I bounced up and down on the strap. I was cumming and hard. She reached between our bodies, rubbing my clit. My head went back and she bit my neck. I couldn't take all this my body wasn't even prepared for what she was doing to me. I wanted to cry, it felt just that good. My body was vibrating right long with the vibrator she switched on, that was built in the strap.

"Look at me." She grabbed my face making me look at her.

"You're beautiful." She smiled before kissing me then thrusting deeper inside me.

"Tamia stop damn!" I collapse on her check, panting. She had me tired. We've been at it since we got here, I haven't even gotten a chance to work on her. She started up again, her phone rung.

"What the fuck you want Kellie damn."

"So that's how we answer now."

"Shit!" I gripped her shoulders bouncing harshly on the strap, seeing that I got near to my climax.

"Yes now what?"

"Is it that good, hell you catching a attitude."

"Baby I'm gonn— Fuhhck"

"Yes it is and you're doing a hell of a job interrupting."

"You got her moaning like that."

"Goodbye Kellie."

"Ta—." She threw her phone down and started pounding in me.

"Daddy AHH!" Just like that she had me leaking. I held on to her as my body shook.

"Gimme a kiss." She kissed me thrusting in me. She held me as she sped up. I under estimated her so many times and now I regret it.