•34•

Excuse any mistakes✨ not really feeling the chapter 🥴

•Toni~(Tamia or Amya)
•Trina ~(Kellie)
•Janet~(Ebony)

~Ebony~

"Tamia." I kissed on her neck
She outchea snoring like a goddamn freight train

"E who is- ohh. The chick ain getting up." Kellie came in with Mekhi.

"No she won't." I attempted to move off of her but her grip only tightened.

"Nah don't you dare move."

"Well she's up. Hey can I take Mekhi with me Kerry's house."

"Kevin fool."

"Yea that too."

"I guess so, just bring him back in one piece."

"Ok. Come on lil bro." She took him and closed the door. Tamia held me closer attempting to fall back asleep.

"Uh uh wake up Tamia."

"Mannn I'm up." She sat up with me still on her, sometimes I forget how strong she really is.

"Gimme some love." I kissed her and she showed no emotion.

"Fuck you then." I got up going downstairs to her breakfast and presents. Her biggest present was tonight. Me topped off with a big ass bow and whip cream. I sat at the table and she came down throwing me on her shoulder.

"What you say." She started tickling me

"I love you." I laugh she sat me on the counter kissing me.

"I bet you do."

"Happy Birthday Baby."

"Man get out of here. All this for me?"

"The best gift comes tonight."

" you really didn't have to do this."

"Well you told me before that you never celebrated your birthday so here you go."

"Thank you, I love you." She kissed me holding on to my waist.

"Anything for you." I kissed her back pulling her more in between my legs

"You're so beautiful." She grabbed my chin making me look into her eyes.  Her eyes, the way she looked at me had me aching in arousal. I could feel myself slowly beginning to leak.

"Tamia stop looking at me." She just smiled kissing my cheek then walking to her gifts

"It turned you on didn't it?"

"Umm get dressed I'm taking you out."

"But what if ion wanna go nowhere?"

"Tough luck." I got off the counter grabbing her hand going to the bathroom.

"Soo since it's my birthday maybe I can get some dessert first." Her hands rubbed up and down my waist as I got out my nightgown.