•37•

Excuse any Mistakes ‼️
______________________

~Ebony~

"Tamia?"

"Mhm."

"Wake up baby."

"Yea Ma wake up I made you breakfast." She got up slowly smiling.

"Thanks kiddo, give me some love." He ran to her hugging her. They paused to look at each other and then hugged again. These two are characters I mean really they are.

"I'm sorry for being a little off lately and for not spending time with you. I promise I'll make it all up to you and your mom."

"It's ok Ma, I love you."

"I love you too baby. You mind staying with your uncle tonight I wanna do something for your mom."

"Ok, I can stay with Kerby."

"Kevin baby."

"Yea that." We both smiled as it reminded me of Kellie when she could never get his name straight, called him everything else with the letter K except his name. But that was something between them, I guess her way of bonding. Believe it or not he cared for her to they just had there own way of showing it.

"Ma I'm gonna go play."

"Ok partna I'll join you in a little bit."

"Me too?"

"Yea mommy you too." I smiled as he dashed off in his room.

"Come here Ebony." Closing the door she sat up waiting for me to approach her.

"Thank you for standing by me through this time. Really you don't know how much it meant to me. Kellie is my baby, losing her I lost myself to. I'm still going through a little of the grief but I'm getting better so thank you, for sticking with me baby."

"We're married it's my job to stand by you through it all no matter what. I'll always be by your side, I love you."

"I love you." She held me by my waist as I stood between her legs, bending down I kissed her. She pulled me into to her as we got back in bed.

"You think I can get a little breakfast in bed?"

"If you really want it." I turned to look at her as  she took a dive under the cover

"Tamia shit." She wasted no time pulling my panties to the side and attaching her mouth to me.  She said nothing as she let her tongue lick all over me pulling my lower lips into her mouth. She sucked on me gently then immediately getting serious which caught my body off guard.

She allowed me to close my legs as I began to run from the feeling. She took her fingers sliding them in me as my back arched a little off the bed. It's been weeks since we've encountered a moment like this and I'd anticipated tonight's final events that could carry us into the morning. 

"Mhh feels like you wanna cum. Is that the case?" She bit my clit pulling it in her mouth

"Baby wait ahh." My hands went under to grip her hair she pushed my legs back open. She lapped against it sucking nosily causing my body to become a little weak.

"It's been awhile don't you think?" She kissed my thighs then kissing my clit before sucking on it again I was gonna cum and she knew it.

"Tamia shiiiiit." My back arched as my body released at her call. I could here her slurp the rest of my juices feeling her tongue lap against me. She finally came back up and pulled her in for a kiss.