between you and me 3

Start from the beginning

.

THE PHEONIX SEND ME A MESSAGE THAT YOU'LL JOIN THEM IN AN EVENT NAMED STARS UNITE and THIS WILL be 2 WEEKS FROM NOW.... AAAAND, THEY ALSO SAID THAT YOU WILL BE AN OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THEIR GROUP!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!" and she completely didn't control herself anymore.

She screamed while talking to me and do weird hand gestures and stomping her feet and jumping and crazingly pulled her hair and covered her face and her eyes are like nearly to pop out through excitement!! she's in mess. literally HAHAHAHA

... wait WHAT?? PHEONIX??

"DANI!! did i hear it correct??!!! it is PHEONIX RIGHT?!!" i asked her surprisingly

"YES LEWIS!!!" she answered me in screamed way and a weird wide smile plastered in her face

Am i dreaming right now?!!

If i'm dreaming right now, can someone slap my face!!!!

OH MY GOD!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!

"THE PHOENIX!!! THE GOLDEN GROUP!! DANIIII!! THAT'S MY BIGGEST DREAM IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, THAT IS TO BE PART OF THEM SOMEDAY!!!!! AND THAT SOMEDAY IS TODAY!!!!! "

I just can't hold it that much, it is too much. I screamed in joy and excitement also and i became crazy in instant.

I'm like a child here, jumping in the couch and then rolled in the floor and do some weird dance moves!!! THIS IS CRAZY!!!

" I know !!! that's why my expression is a huge mess. You really work hard of it . I'm very happy for you. You really deserve this biggest blessing in your life!! " she replied to me with teary eyed

" No one is more deserving with this such previledge and achievement Sean!! This is your dream and with Kay-----" Dani was about to cry but she immediately stopped and her eyes widened.

wait, my name is Lewis not Sean/shawn..

"Uhmm.. dani? it's Lewis not Sean . and Who's Sean? and who is the other person who dreamt with me ?!" i asked her with all confusion.

"Uhmm. A-Ahhh .... WHAT?! did i call you Sean?! Ahh H-Hahahaha sorry Lewis. it's just a mistake. It's nothing... Uhmm what ?! i didn't said that?!! hahahah clean your ears Lewis. ..

...well uhmm.. their is a another message here lewis let's check it" i felt uneasy in Dani's voice. She's sweating

Or maybe i just misheard it.

I thought i heard it clearly.

oh well. forget that...

" hahaha well, my ears should be cleaned hahaha. Right!! check it out Dani!" i said so.

As Dani checked the message, i went to the kitchen to get some water. I'm thirsty after those screaming moments.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH LEWIIIIIIIS, YOU NEED TO READ THIS" I almost drop the glass i'm holding .

what the, she screamed again..

So i just immediately went at her and read the message...

"*blah* *blah* *blah* .............we invite you to be our guest in our school event *blah* *blah* and to be officially be one of the students here in Maxford university *blah* *blah* Your's trully Ms. Luna Maxford" and i'm shock, again..

totally shocked from all the everything i recieved today. I ... i don't know how to react..

"Lewis!! your dreams are coming true right now. All your pain and hard work are worth it.. I.... i'm very happy for you.. You little monster, I'm so happy for you!!" Dani said to me and she became emotional. She cried while she spoke.

So i hug her instead...

"Thank you Dani, this would not happen without your help. So i should be the one thanking you.....

. Let's Do our best and give them what we got.. okey??" i hugged her tight.

"hahaha, sorry i'm so emotional. I can't help it..... yes, let's do our best.!! " she replied to me with a bright smile.

flashback ends.... back to current time...

"HEY!!! *snapped* *snapped*

Hey!!
......, Lewis to earth!!!

hey, i just finished preparing your stuff for the event in Maxford University later" Dani snapped in front of me.

"owh.. thank you so much Dani.. Just that, woaaah everything seems so unreal. I still can't believe it. From yesterdays event , the pheonix and then now the maxford University" me

"Everything is real Lewis. You deserve it well. I know you can do it. So just relaxed their and later this 4pm we will travel to Maxford" dani

she tapped my back to calm me. It helped a lot . For real...

well I might still think this is unreal, but one thing for sure i worked hard for this...

.

Dani's POV

Lewis.. or should i say SEAN....... No secrets would be kept always. Sooner or later, you'll know everything. Everything about what happen and all the reasons will be exposed.

You're memories will comeback, it would be painful for you but. You'll be completely okey and you'll remember her. And you even might see her there. The one that dreamt with you. The one that you loved the most.......

. Kaycee....