between you and me 3

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
follow these IG accounts:
@chaarrming09
@ seanlew
@kayceericeofficial
@colesla_sandk

.

.

chapter 3

chapter 3

Lewis POV

A day just passed, and i'm so tired right now but I still have a lot of things to do. I wanted to rest . ughhh...

Yesterday, it was fun. I taught thousands of people. I never ever expect that much. All i just want is to simply enjoy every moment as i teach and share my talent to everyone. So that everybody can connect to each other through dancing and they unite.

And what's more!! I became an offcial member of the golden group. The PHOENIX!

It is overwhelming and i'm still in a state of shock. It's very surprising and I didn't expect all of it .

flashback.....

2 weeks before the actual event ....

"Lewis, 2 messages i received for you here in my email" my manager said.

her name is Dani. She's been with me when i stepped in to this career. The first where i stepped in to dancing and choreograph. She helped me a lot in terms of my job and responsibility. She's the one who manage and keep my schedule be more fixed and arranged. I thank her a lot, because she never leaves me especially in my dark times. She knew everything about my life. Even to my parents they are like very close. She meant a lot to me . She's like a big sister to me.

"what is it Dani? " i asked her

"weeeell.......

you'll never ever expect this!!!!!!!!!" she excitedly told me, which makes me more curious what it is all about.

"hey, spill it out Dani, hahaha you're making more curious about it. don't leave hanging around here" i slightly laughed as i said those words

"yes .. yes.. it's just that .. i'm very excited for you to know what is it"

"And frankly speaking here!!!! This is VERY VERY huge announcement for you!!!!!!!!