Ch. 25

Some of the most important things that happened in the past couple of months:

1. Austin is officially my Boyfriend and were in love for real.

2. Ezra had her baby. She said it hurt a lot, but after she got to see her new little girl look up at her, it was all worth it.

3. My baby's due in 3 weeks, and I'm ready for it. 

Austin has legally adopted my unborn baby, with Parker's permission. We've been taking classes, too. Birth classes, newborn care classes, and much more. 

Today we're going shopping. Hannah's opened her home to us, and we've prayed about it. Now we live with Hannah. 

At Goodwill...

"The crib, rocker, and mobile swing...$38...the randomness...$17...okay. That's really good", Austin says.

"Yeah, it is", I agree, "But we need some clothes, too".

"Right. Gender-neutral", He says and heads to the baby rack.

"6 bodysuits in gray, white, and blue", I say, dropping all of them in the cart.

"2 t-shirts in gray and orange", Austin says.

"4 pants...we should wait to get these", I say.

"Hats?", Austin asks, holding up a gray beanie.

"No, my Gramma already knitted it a ton".

"Two swaddles...4 pairs of socks...3 footsies", Austin tosses them all, gently, into the cart as well.

"Two sweatshirts...two mittens...two coats...one bootie...and we should get the rest at the baby shower", I laugh. 

And with that, we pay and leave for home.

Check, check, check. 

*sigh*.