Ch. 17

Kylie brought me back 5 pregnancy tests; they all came back negative as negative can be. I texted Parker, who said we should celebrate. I agreed, against my will of still barfing like a lunatic. I could barely leave the bathroom.

Parker came over before mom and Dad got home. It was about 8: 30 and Kylie was finishing up putting my siblings to sleep.

Parker came into the bathroom and kneeled next to me. 

"Hey", He said.

"Hey", I mumble.

He looks at me with a twinkle in his eye and then flashes me his smile I've been missing for a while now. 

"How are you feeling?", He asks, in a soothing voice.

"Like crap", I say, and he laughs a little bit. I break out a tiny smile.

"It must just be a bug or something".

"Or something", I say, grinning, "Hey".

"Hmm?", He asks, vaguely looking at me.

"Why in the hell are you with Paisley Tender?".

"Me? With Paisley?", He asks, throwing his head back to let out a howl of laughter, "What the fuck, girl".

"You're on her story-and she said you're her boyfriend...am I not wrong?", I state.

"No, you're very wrong", He says, gently, "That guy-is my cousin. Jason. He's in town for the next couple of weeks".

"He looks identical to you", I say.

"Yeah", Parker grins, "We are a lot more then we were when we were younger".

"You were a cutie", I mutter.

"Aye", Parker says, wrapping me in a hug, "I was just as hot as I am now".

We're laughing now, and suddenly all my feeling for Aaron are down the drain along with my barf.

"You don't like Aaron, do you?", Parker asks, softly.

"No, not really", I say, "I guess it was just a short collection of fake feelings".

"Am I a fake collection of feelings?", Parker asks, smirking.

"No", I say, and then again, I take my chances and start making-out. 

Except for this time I'm on the bathroom floor and I'm kissing Parker Hendrick. 

Wait a minute...does that mean I'm cheating? 

Uhh-Ohh.