Leatherfaces Food

Y/n POV
- Recap

"Ghostface did this to you?" I asked, tears beginning to fall again.

He turned around and nodded, though a smile still on his face.

"Don't cry, nice girl. I'm ok." He says as he gently hugs you, twirling your hair in his fingers.

You hug him back, avoiding his wound as you cried into his yellow apron.
-

"Why are you here?" Leatherface asked as he looked up to the house.

I dried my tears, looking up to him.

"It's Micheals house, I've been staying here." I said as he looked at me in confusion.

"Who's Micheal?" Leatherface asked as he looked through the windows and along the house more.

"Micheal Myers, he wears a white mask and a dark blue jumpsuit." I explained.

Something sparked in Leatherface as I said that as a surprised expression alined his face.

"I saw him just before-"

He stopped, almost like he was afraid to say it. He looked down, in fear and pain as he thought of it.

I felt bad, seeing the sadness in his eyes.

I hugged him, wanting him to at least feel better. His sad expression changed to a light smile as he hugged me back.

Through our hug I felt my stomach rumble as it growled in hunger. Leatherface looked down at me, seeing that I was hungry.

"Does his home have a kitchen?" Leatherface asked, looking back to the house.

"It does, but there's no food." I replied, wondering how I could eat.

An excited expression appeared on his face as he released me from the hug and walked along the yard.

He went behind a tree and lugged a heavy looking bag out, it looked to be filled to the brim.

"What is this?" I chuckled as I tried to help him pull it.

"My food and ingredients, I brought it with me in case I was hungry." Leatherface happily explained as he dragged the bag alongside the house.

I carried the opposite side of the bag, though he was doing most of the carrying.

We walked along the side of the house and to the front yard. As he reached the doorsteps he stopped in his tracks before entering and placed the bag down.

"Do you think they'd let me in?" He asked with a frown as he thought of them rejecting him.

"Of course they'd let you in!" I said cheerfully, trying to make him happy again.

A smile formed on his face as he lifted the bag up again and went through the door. Jason had been standing in the exact place you left him as he watched you and Leatherface enter.

Leatherface lugged the bag to the kitchen and prepared whatever he was planning on making as I approached Jason. As I walked up to him I looked around, taking in how quiet it was.

"Where is everyone, Jason?" I ask curiously as I look up to Jason.

He grabs a paper and pencil from his pocket and writes on it, then hands it to me.

"Ghostface walked out, a car picked him up. Micheal and Freddy stopped, Micheal locked himself in his room and Freddy went back into the dream world."

I should've known this would happen, killers can't get along with each other, especially when they fight over someone.

"Thank you Jason" I said as I kissed him on the cheek "I'm gonna check on Micheal, ok?"

I felt the blush through his mask as I kissed his cheek. Once I removed my lips he held his cheek, cherishing the kiss as he nodded.

I ran up the stairs, almost tripping on my own foot as I approached Micheals room. His door was locked, drips and smears of blood were on the floor leading into his room.

"Micheal!" I banged on the door "Please speak to me."

All I heard was his light breaths through the door, so I knew he heard me. I banged on the door multiple times, hoping to get him to come but it was no use. I sat down, with my back against the door. If Micheal decides to come out, I'll be the first one to know.

Jason came up the stairs and walked over to me. He sat beside me, his arms wrapped around his knees like a small child.

"Why won't Micheal come out?!" I whined, not understanding him.

Jason took out his paper again and wrote on a separate line, then gave it to me when he finished.

"You promised to be Freddys. Nothing is more sacred to us slashers than a promise."

I looked down in sadness, Micheal must've been so heartbroken that I had made that promise. He must've really loved me.

Suddenly an intoxicating aroma filled my nose. The smell of seasoned meat and vegetables filled my nostrils, making me drool in satisfaction.

Leatherface cautiously walked up the stairs, holding two bowls of the food he had made. The steam emitted from them only made my stomach growl even more.

"One for you-" he said as he handed me mine.

"And one for your friend-" he said as he handed one to Jason.

Jason looked surprised at the kind act but took it and looked at it curiously.

Leatherface was full of smiles, he seemed so excited to see me try his food.

I looked into the bowl, astonished at what he had made.

It was ramen with some broccoli on the side, and a seasoned piece of steak (beef) beside it to top off it all.

My mouth watered at the sight of it as my stomach growled even more, the steam rising in my face.

I lifted the fork inside it, watching as the noodles went along with it.

As I slurped the noodles my mouth knew nothing but sensation, my eyes widened as I tasted it.

Leatherface looked at me excitedly, seeing that I liked it. Then he looked to Jason curiously.

Jason still held the bowl, looking into it. He noticed us staring and looked at Leatherface- then me- then back at the food he held.

He hesitated but lifted his mask so only his mouth was in sight. As he lifted his food and took a bite I saw as he blushed, he looked so cute. He took a bite of the food, and like me, his eyes widened in astonishment.

Suddenly he started to eat it quickly, shoveling the food in his mouth, making a bit of a mess on his shirt and jacket.

I laughed at his adorable actions as Leatherface hopped around in happiness, seeing that we both enjoyed his food.

As I finished my food I had set my empty bowl aside. I looked to my side to see Jason already finished and passed out as he sat against the door. I laid back on the door as well and rested my head on Jason's shoulder. The meal really tired me out, making my eyes heavy as my full stomach satisfied me.

My slow blinks became darkness as I drifted off to sleep.

——

Yay, Leatherface! Writing this actually made my stomach growl, hah! Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

- BrokeInGlass ❤️