Behind The Metal Door

Y/n POV
- Recap

You hug Micheal, feeling his warm yet motionless body. Suddenly you feel one of Freddys knives below your chin, lifting your face to look at him.

"You better not have forgotten me so soon babe." He said, kneeling on the other side of Micheals body.

"You know" he says, removing his knife from your face "I can kill him at any second if I wanted to"

He glided the knife of his pointer finger along Michaels chest and stomach. As he said that I felt my stomach twist into a knot and my heart shatter.

"No, please!" You yell with no hesitation "I'll do anything!"

"Anything, huh?" Freddy responds with a devilish smile.
-

"Be Mine." Freddy said with a smirk on his face.

"Excuse me?" You said in shock "Why?"

"There's something about you, Y/n." He said as his flaming eyes looked into your e/c eyes "I just can't get you out of my head, babe."

I paused in thought. What am I supposed to say??

"You wouldn't want me to kill Mickie boy, would you?" He said with a grin as he looked down at Micheal, dragging a knife up to his neck.

"PLEASE NO!" You shouted, making him remove his knife from Micheals neck as he looks up at you with a big smile.

"I'm yours." You say in defeat as you look down to the cold rusted floor.

"What'd you say princess? I couldn't hear you." He said with a smile as he put his clawed hand to his ear.

I looked at him in annoyance, I knew what he was doing and he even knew that. He really loved to see me so upset, the happiness grew inside of him as he saw the angry pout on my face.

"I'm yours! Do you hear me now?!" You shout angrily at him.

"Much better, baby." He says with a smile, looking satisfied.

"Promise?" He asks with an even bigger smile, egging the question on.

"Yeah." I simply reply, rolling my eyes.

"Good girl." He says with a smirk as he comes closer to you.

Before I could even think or speak he had placed his lips on mine, as he brushed some hair behind my ear and held the back of my neck with his hand. I expected his lips to feel brittle and cracked but they were surprisingly smooth and moist. He knew just what to do with his tongue as it glided along the inside of my mouth. Before you could finish the kiss with him you felt yourself fading. Suddenly everything went black and you jumped in the backseat of the police car as you woke up.

*Time Skip*

After staying in the dusty old jail for the night I was finally cleared by morning. I walked out the door, I had no ride and no one that I could talk to or call. I wandered aimlessly down a long road, it was bare of any houses but I saw a gas station sign a while back so I figured it was worth a try. All I could think about was Micheal. Is he ok? Is he dead? I had to see him. Though the thought of him constantly stirred in my mind I thought of Freddy too, the fact that he really likes me. Especially since he wanted me to be his, that left me in so much confusion and shock.

After walking for a few hours I finally reached the gas station. As I walked inside I saw a deli filled with a variety of rancid smelling meat. I avoided it since the smell was beginning to make me gag.