Meeting Micheal

Y/n POV

I ran down the dark street, feeling as if it lasted forever. I felt my heart pounding through my chest and my breathing was as fast as ever, I was completely horrified. I constantly looked behind me, looking out for The Shape, a tall man wearing a mechanic suit and a blank white mask, holding a huge kitchen knife. His knife was covered in blood, considering he had already killed two of my friends. After he stabbed them, he stared into their eyes as they dropped to the ground, but when he was about to stab me, he froze and just stared. I took that as my chance to run, though now he's just menacingly following me. I looked back many times but he seemed to have disappeared completely into the darkness. You look back completely, trying to look for him-

"AH!" You yell as you run into a mailbox and fall to the ground.

You look up to the mailbox, it said 'Myers'. Didn't a killer live here?-

You begin to hear footsteps on the wet road behind you, you turn around to see The Shape behind you, raising his knife. You got up, almost falling over and ran to the door of the Myers house. You opened it with ease and ran inside; You ran upstairs and into a bedroom and hid behind a bed, hitting your back against a bedside table. As you bumped into the table a picture fell onto your lap. What first caught your eye was the fact that you were in it, but you were standing with a boy. You were confused as to why and how you were in the picture until you looked closely at it, realizing-

"I know him, I remember..." You said, shocked.

You heard pounding steps coming up the stairs and suddenly The Shape bursted through the door, looking straight into your direction. He slowly walked over to you, raising his knife. You were shaking as tears trailed down your face, knowing this is your end. You closed your eyes, trying to not witness your own death, as you gripped tightly onto the picture.

You waited, confused as to why you didn't die yet. You felt a tug on the picture you were holding... and not a knife through your chest? You open your eyes hesitantly to see him kneeling down in front of you, holding the picture in his hand as he looked at it. He looks up to you and into your eyes.

"Micheal?" You asked.

*Flashback*

You walked down the halls of the hospital, after you had hurt yourself trying to roller skate. Across the hospital there was a section for mental patients, mom never told me much about it but she always said to stay away from it. I was curious though, what's over there? Why can't they come to this side?

One day you planned to distract your doctor while you took his keycard. He came in asking the usual, how I was feeling and if my arm was any better. Before he could leave I dropped my toy bear and asked him to get it. He kindly did but as he did I took the keycard from his pocket.

The day after I walked through the hall, telling the nurses and doctors I was going to the playroom. I walked to the locked door, afraid to open it but curiosity took over. I slid the keycard and the doors opened, I slyly entered and observed my surroundings. I saw two workers dragging a boy into a cell, he had light brown hair and he was slim, with the lightest blue eyes I've ever seen, they were almost white. I felt bad, why are they hustling him so much? I hid on the side of a wall as I waited for the workers to leave. After they left and locked the door behind them, I rushed over to his door and slid the keycard, doing everything quickly. He looked at me confused, as he sat at a desk with a variety of handmade masks on it. He said nothing so I decided to speak up first.

"Are you ok? They were mean." You asked, trying to comfort him.

He said nothing, though he looked at you taking in everything about you. You looked to a folder of papers on his wall beside the door, you read a little to see that he hasn't talked in years but he's... killed people. That scared you a bit but you didn't fully understand it so you brushed it aside.

"I can help you out of here if you want." You said, holding the keycard up.

He looked at you shocked but then looked down and nodded his head 'No'.

"Why don't you want to talk?" You asked curiously.

After a moment of silence between you two, you figured he wouldn't answer. You looked down along with him, but in sadness and disappointment.

"They all listen. They all judge." He mumbled under his breathe.

You were shocked but said "I won't judge you." As you held his hand.

He blushed a little and smiled, it made you feel good.

"Can I know your name?" You ask "We can be friends that way."

"Micheal." He shyly says.

"My names Y/n!" You say happily "Nice to meet you, Micheal."

"I have a fun idea!" You say happily as you begin to get up.

"What is it?" He quietly responds as you walk to his desk.

You hold the materials that he uses to make his masks and say "We can both make a mask, I love arts and crafts."

He smiles seeing you both have something in common and shows you how to make a mask, you watch carefully and help him. After you finish he jerks his head up, looking to the door.

"You need to go" he says, handing you the mask. "Please keep it."

"But I don't want to go!" You say, bummed out.

"They're coming, hurry!" He demands.

You take the mask and slide the keycard, before you run out you say "I'll be back, I promise."

After you run out and close it behind you, you hear the workers come back to his room. How did he know that they were coming? I don't think there was a clock in there. You ignored that and ran back to your room, keeping the keycard by you at all times.

As time went by you'd continuously sneak into his room, you'd bring him candies, make masks together, and talk. Though as time went on and he got older he seemed to get in a more grumpier mood and talk less, but that didn't change your friendship. One day you even snuck your camera in and got a picture together, you told him to keep it since he can remember you with it and you can remember him by the mask. He gladly took it and kept it safe all the time.

One day I heard news that all the patients broke out. I rushed to the hospital to see his door completely broken down and he was nowhere in sight. After that I never saw Micheal ever since.

*Back to reality*

"Micheal?" You asked.

He looked at you shocked but nodded his head 'Yes', it's as if you could see a light smile through his mask. He dropped the knife to the ground, blood splattering across the floor. He pulled you in for a hug, it was extremely unexpected but you hugged him back. He was so big and so tall, even though both of you were kneeling he still towered over you.

"I've missed you so much Micheal." You say as you hug him tighter.

"I-I've missed you too." He said, though it sounded like he struggled to speak.

You released him from the hug and took his hand in yours.

"You won't kill me... right?" You hesitantly ask.

He nodded his head 'Yes' as he gripped onto your hand, tighter than before but to the point that it didn't hurt.

He got up, you stood up too, noticing how tall he was.

"Where are you going?" You ask, not wanting him to leave.

He waves his hand towards the door as he begins to walk, signaling for you to follow him. You walk with him downstairs and he points to the couch in his living room. It's dusty but you kindly take a seat on it, he awkwardly sits next to you, looking at you. You lay your head on his shoulder as you cuddle closer to him. You were so tired after all that running and it felt so good to fall asleep in your life long friends warm embrace. Or could he become more?