Return Of The Ghost

Y/n POV

I laid down with Micheal, enjoying being with him. I had wondered what he meant when he said 'I'm just happy you'll be mine', he knows that I had promised Freddy I was his.

Anyways, I'm happy that Micheal is in a far better mood now-

"AHHHH"

I sat up and so did Micheal as we heard Leatherface shriek from downstairs. We got up quickly, me rushing in front of him as we ran down the stairs.

I ran into the kitchen to see Ghostface. He had a bandage around his right hand as he held a knife in his left.

Leatherface was afraid, backing away from him, his back hitting the wall.

"Ghostface!" I yelled, making him jerk his heard around to look at me.

"Oh hey Y/n!" He said with a cunning smile "Why and how is this freak here?"

Suddenly we heard the revving of Leatherfaces chainsaw as Leatherface looked enraged once again, because of Ghostfaces arrogance.

"You want me to stab you like I did last time?" Ghostface laughed, taunting Leatherface still.

Before they got the chance to charge at each other Micheal had walked past me, in between them.

"Won't you shits calm the fuck down and stop this?" He said sternly as he mainly looked Ghostface dead in the eyes.

Ghostface shivered at the mere sight of Micheal, afraid to get his hand crushed again.

Ghostface cleared his throat as he backed away, not wanting to fight back with Micheal.

Leatherface shut his chainsaw off and set it down, trying to calm himself.

I watched in amazement as Micheal separates them so easily, he must really scare them.

I felt a warm touch on my hand. I looked down at my hand to see Micheal holding it, I swear he can be so adorable. He gave it a light squeeze, trying to show that I should be close to him. I squeezed his hand a bit back, trying to show that I wanted to be close to him as well, making him smile as a little blush aligned his cheeks.

Suddenly I felt a fabric go along my other hand. I looked down to my other hand to see Ghostface holding it. He looked to Micheal and yanked on my hand, making me fall into his arms.

"What are you doing?" Micheal growled "She's mine."

"It doesn't hurt to share." Ghostface said as his grip around your waist became tighter.

"She's mine." Micheal repeated with an angry tone.

As he began to walk up to Ghostface, I could feel him tense up.

"Wait Micheal!" I yelled, making Micheal immediately stop in his tracks.

"What if I spend some time with Ghostface and then time with you later?" I suggested, not wanting them to fight.

I watched Micheals stubborn face as he hesitated to answer. Ghostface smiled, seeing that I wanted to spend time with him.

"No." Micheal said sternly.

"No? Micheal come on!" I yelled, angry that he for once didn't agree with me.

"I said no!" He shouted, grabbing my arm and yanking it towards him.