Hide and Seek With Ghostface

Y/n POV

As I walked down the narrow hallway upstairs, it was barely bright at all. Though it was morning there wasn't much light. The only light in the house came from the open windows, though it wasn't much. I cautiously walked down, peeking into each room.

The first one was an old looking bedroom, though it had no one in it. As I looked in I heard a floorboard creak, making me jump, though it was just me.

I sighed and moved on to the next room, it was empty other than a few random boxes filled with feathers, no one was in there either.

The next room had absolutely nothing in it, it was just an empty room, so I passed by it beginning to calm down.

There were only a few more rooms but they were all the way down the hallway.

"Are you ok Y/n?" You heard Leatherface call from downstairs.

Him calling startled you, you were so on edge that even his voice made you jump. You were confused as to how he knew your name, though he must've been listening to when you said it on the call. Anyways, you didn't want to bother him, plus he must've been busy in the kitchen.

"Yeah! I'm fine, I'll be right down." I called back to him.

I decided to quickly look through the last rooms. I ran all the way down the hall and peeked into the last rooms, trying to be brave, though fear still hid inside me. There wasn't any furniture so I could see that there wasn't anyone in the rooms. I sighed in relief, he must've been playing tricks on me.

"Y/n are you coming?" I heard Leatherface call out to me.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" I say as I begin to run down the hall, towards the stairs.

"Come to the first room on the left of the stairs!" He called out "I've got a surprise for you!"

I was confused, I didn't see him come up the stairs and go into that room. I ignored that thought as happiness began to rise in me. He's got a surprise for me! He's so sweet!

You ran to the room. As you entered you were extremely confused to see it was completely empty. All you saw was the dirty bed along with a dusty bedside table, but you didn't see Leatherface anywhere.

Suddenly you hear the door behind you swinging shut and locking, making you freeze up in shock. Before you could look to see who it is you feel a hand over your mouth.

It's black fabric, this isn't Leatherface's hand.

You look over your shoulder to see Ghostface, he raises his voice changer to his mouth and says "Found you." In Leatherface's voice.

"You realize how dumb of an idea it was to search alone?" He laughs, still using the voice changer.

You try to reply but your words are muffled by his grasp over your mouth. You start to squirm though he doesn't budge as he holds your wrists behind your back with one hand and the other covering your mouth.

"Oh and- maybe it would've been a good idea to check behind the door?" He laughs.

"You know ,Y/n, you sure are fun to play with, though our game ended so soon. What a pity." He says in his real, sexy voice.

Once you heard his voice your cheeks begin to flush. He felt your face getting hot so he looks over your shoulder at you.

"You enjoy my voice, Y/n?" he chuckled.

Now you were blushing like crazy, EVEN HIS LAUGH IS FUCKING HOT! You tried to struggle away again, to draw his attention away from your red cheeks. He holds onto your wrists tighter as he rests his head on your shoulder.

He whispers "Let's play a little longer?" Seductively in your ear as you can feel that he's smirking through his mask.

He turns you around so you're facing him, and pins you against the wall. You're blushing red hot as he looks down at you. You hesitantly inched your hand up to his mask. As you glide your hand along the smooth black fabric of his mask, you pull it off, revealing his true face. He had hanging strands of dark brown hair and the most beautiful deep brown eyes I've ever seen. He removes his hand from your mouth- and for some reason-

I didn't scream.

Before either of you got the chance to speak he places his lips on yours, pushing you forcefully against the wall as he puts his arms around you, pulling you closer to him. You can feel his abs through the thin lining of his costume, and damn they felt good.

You align your hands along his jawline, caressing his smooth skin. You let his tongue explore all around your mouth, and it felt amazing.

After watching his movies you knew he was a sexy beast but really kissing him and feeling his intoxicating touch was something I could've never imagined.

He starts to slip his hand under your shirt, you felt as his warm hand glided up your waist.

"You know- I'd love to play- this game with you- forever." He says in between our kisses.

BAM! You both get startled as you both look in the direction of the noise, it's from the locked door.

BAM!

"Nice girl! Are you ok?!" You hear Leatherface yell from the other side of the door.

"Y- yeah I'm fine!" You shout back, though your voice was shaky.

I'm guessing Leatherface knew something was wrong because after I had said that he started smashing on the door.

I froze as I saw the door completely smashed to pieces, on the floor. Leatherface rushed in and first looked at me. I looked to where Ghostface had been, but he somehow got his mask on and to the open window just in time.

"Catch me if you can, freak." Ghostface said with his voice changer as he slinked out the window.