Your Sick And His Girlfriend Looks After You DDM

You got sick so his girlfriend has to look after you

DDM
Age: 11

Ugh, I grounded waking up. My head was killing me and my body was so achey. (Me right now.) I sat up and felt my stomach aching and I could feel the sick coming. I ran to the bathroom throwing up all the food that I ate yesterday. I felt awful.

When I stopped throwing up I quickly brushed my teeth and got myself a glass of water and some paracetamol for my head.

I drag myself downstairs even though I just want to go back to bed and I see dad and his girlfriend. He looked like he was just about to leave for work which means I'll be home alone. Great.

"Oh god, (y/n) you look awful." Dad said running up to me and placing his hand on my forehead which was burning up.

"I feel awful. Can you stay home today?" I ask doing my best puppy dog eyes and praying that I won't have to stay home alone.

"I really really wish I could but I'm just so busy at the moment. I'll try to phone every hour to make sure your okay. Unless your sleeping. You should sleep and get some rest." He rambles on making your already pounding head a million times worse.

"I could stay... only if you want. I've not really got anything to do today anyway." His girlfriend Macy suggests. (I've just read The Bad Boy and the Tom Boy so I've got the name Macy stuck in my head.)

"Yeah that would be really good." I say trying to hold back my smile. I love Macy she's the sweetest woman ever and she makes the best Mac 'n' cheese and I really need some right now.

"Can you make some Mac 'n' cheese?" I ask grinning.

"(Y/n) is dairy really the best thing for you to be eating if you're sick?" Macy asks almost annoying me but I know she's only asking because she cares.

"Please it's the only thing that'll make me feel better. Pretty please?" i try the puppy dog eyes hoping that'll work this time.

"Okay, you go to your bed and I'll make some Mac 'n' cheese. Oh and get a drink!" She yells as I start walking upstairs.

"Okay, bye dad." I quietly yelled back because of my sore throat.

I crawl into my bed and shutting my eyes, drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

*****

1-2 hours later a heavenly scent wakens me. It's the best thing that I've ever smelt. There's a light knock on my door "yeah," I yell slowly sitting up feeling slightly better at the thought of Mac 'n' cheese.

"I brought you Mac 'n' cheese and some flat lemonade, I thought it would help if your sick." (My mum always gives me flat lemonade when I'm sick so when I was younger I used to pretend to be sick to get it 😂😂.) She sits the glass with my reusable metal straw down and hands me the bowl of hot Mac 'n' cheese.

"Omg, thank you so much it smells amazing. Ugh you're the best." I get a huge mouthful of it being careful not to burn my mouth and let out a loud sigh. I'm almost glad that dad didn't stay. If he didn't I wouldn't be eating this delicious Mac 'n' cheese.

Im going back to school in a few days and I'm hopefully getting a job volunteering so I won't be able to update as often as I hoped.

You can still expect about 1 update a week (this depends on school, my horse and volunteering) and I'll try my hardest to do that every week.

Please give me suggestions on ideas cause I really struggle to thing off them (that's sometimes what takes the longest.)  Anyway thanks for reading and please comment and vote it means so much to me especially comments ❤️