- 28 -

lilahanne
okay i'm going to text everything that happened in thorough detail. i went in line because no one was there and i leaned over the counter and he did it with me for whatever reason like we were PIs. i asked what his name was and he said his name was carson price. so, i asked carson price if he was into coffee because i knew it was a silly question and he actually said no but he likes the smell of it. so, i gave him my chatterbox user and hes texting me right at this moment.

hrryotel
delilah, you are as sweet as cherry pie but god you seem like the most awkward person in real life. i mean, you really asked him if he liked coffee as he's working in a coffee shop?

lilahanne
did u not read all of it? he literally said he hates coffee but likes the smell

hrryotel
should i tell you all ab me and nora

lilahanne
yeah spill

hrryotel
i texted nora. i say hey and whatever. like an hour later she texts back heyyyyyi with a fuckin i and tbh it made me regret texting her. i wanted nora to be like, evening chap or something because nora sounds intelligent and old and i wanted that from her. so, we text a little more and i swear, i've never talked to someone so basic. she goes. she goes. harryyyyyy omg we should go to big gay ice cream!!!

lilahanne
r u kidding

hrryotel
never been so real in my life

lilahanne
i kind of want to know more

hrryotel
so i say, sure why not. should we go on saturday? i ask her all nicely, totally non basic. super original yknow. and she goes, i caaaan't :( WITH THE FUCKING APOSTROPHE which is grammatically correct but not when you spell cant with 4 fucking A's.

lilahanne
you're right

hrryotel
she says, i have a birthday party to attend which was thee most nora thing of her to say.

lilahanne
that was very nora like

hrryotel
should i ghost her?

lilahanne
don't be a dick just be honest. or try it out. maybe shes different in person.

hrryotel
she is different in person. i met her at the party remember?

lilahanne
but i mean, alone and with you. and at the big gay ice cream

hrryotel
i might go there by myself and hope to get some dick instead of ice cream because her texting and talking is going to definitely turn me gay

lilahanne
not before i do it first